We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

yeah right. as for hair, i guess i have experimented pretty much everything from crew cuts to platinum blonde liberty spikes and still i didn't get laid, but possibly you were referring to something else :p
anyway rahvin (btw i have the tickets for m'eraluna in my wallet now) inspired me with his post - the future lies in CORPSEPAINT! if i die my whole body that way, everyone (especially the vermin variety, but i like those) will crave me.

hyena

Originally posted by hyena
yeah right. as for hair, i guess i have experimented pretty much everything from crew cuts to platinum blonde liberty spikes and still i didn't get laid, but possibly you were referring to something else :p
anyway rahvin (btw i have the tickets for m'eraluna in my wallet now) inspired me with his post - the future lies in CORPSEPAINT! if i die my whole body that way, everyone (especially the vermin variety, but i like those) will crave me.

hyena

weird, the thought of a female ( aged >36) having problems to get laid had never crossed my mind :confused:

Originally posted by rahvin
edit: go lay down, t, this previous mistakes is a sign you're not well. :cry:

yeah I guess so, but I've still got 7 hours of classes, maybe I should skip them :mad:

yeah, rahve's right, i would get laid all the time if i decided that anyone is eligible, but it's not quite like that.

hyena

and, since we're on the feelings matter, i feel just so bubu. and no, despite the hour i am not drunk, i am fully sober and possibly alert.
i just would like to invite all of you to never give in to lack of will or lack of vision. as much as everyone of us has a second or third chance, which i fully believe to be true, it's never nice to find out you might be taking one of those. i'm not advocating silver spoons for all the universe, but blessed be the one who acts like he or she has one when they don't really have one.

fuck.

hyena (weaponized)

And what about the case where you 've already given in the above but can't do much to change it because you have lack of bu? :)

you get someone (not necessarily a partner, friends will do, parents are to be avoided at all costs) to pick you up, possibly.

hyena

tried that. doesn't work with stubborn bubus like me. any other suggestions?

then just give it a try yourself, for the sake of it. get a very tiny goal, like "today i am going to study/work for at least x hours, just to see how it is. tomorrow i'll go back to doing nothing or whatever it is that i like best". this way you don't stress yourself with unbearable longterm goals, you just experiment and you know that if you want the effort to be over in 24 hours it will be. if at the end of the day you find that you feel rewarded by what you have achieved you try again the following day, with no panic and no expectations. if it works for several days then weeks you'll possibly find yourself with force of will, because you will have positive feelings to associate with doing something that is against a concept of instant gratification, and this is one of the two forces (the other being some cathegory of ethics, but that's far harder, and anyway it is not something that can be imposed on other people or even suggested) that i think are behind willpower.

whatever.

hyena

it's a bit as if i got angry all the time at, say, rahvin or wolfy :lol: :lol: :lol:

hyena