We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

@Siren: Looks like I finally got a break and didn't have to take the rough route out. :) I'll be going to Gothenburg for the weekend to visit old friends. A change of scenery will do me good. :) Might pop in here once or twice, but it's not very likely. You have a great weekend, should we not meet again later on tonight. :)

@All: Have a great weekend. I'll be away, so don't expect any of the usual late night replies. ;)

@Sunjammer: Good to know, i'm happy for you :)
I might be away this weekend too, so no worries :p
Have a great time :)

Oh, listen to me, poor soul. I don't know if the world has an inherent sense or is merely absurd, but I can assure you something: I'm trying to give my own meaning to this life, through my efforts. Walk on like I do, or die complaining. :mad:

@|ngenius: I'm doing what you do and I do have things that make this life meaningful. I just added some drama to my otherwise quite boring reply. :)

@Sun: Thanks for giving me the permission :p
Hmm let's see... apart from shit? shit :p

@Siren: No, I deny you the permission. The only option available is "Walk on!!!". Otherwise, you're saying my support was in vain...

|ng (Ufff, arrrfff, it's too hot, here!)

@|ng: Well i don't feel particularly like arguing about it, but well, some things are not in vain even when things go wrong ;)

@Sun: yeah, you can say that :lol:

@Sun: One never knows :p
As for the sig, thanks, i like it very much too, it's from The Hobbit :)