We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Siren: Now now, theres no need to be hasty... If you kill me, who else are you going to have to abuse?

Sunjammer: Dear gods no! Married to HER? Well... there would be some compensations I suppose... but still. Anything else, I'm too young to get married legally :p

As for the hyena thing... when she found out that I was all young and like, she annexed me and declared me her property*. Its quite unnerving in a way :p

*Not thats it stopped some people.

@WB: Don't worry, there are plenty ppl to abuse if i like :p

And let me remind you that i'm married to Thanatos, so watch it :Shedevil:

Thanatos must of been very drunk I'm thinking...

Hmmm... I'm running out of ways to weasle my way out of this.

Ok... how about I'll be very nice to you if you let me survive?
And as for taking abuse, I don't hit back :p

@WB: Actually i think he was unconscious or smt, since he has some trouble with churches.. But rumours have it that he's happy now, so that's all that matters :p

Hmmm i think i'll spare you for the moment, but watch your back, you wouldn't want to meet my knives or my husband me thinks ;)

Ah, I'm fine actually. Being threatend is my natural state of being... one more person trying to kill me ain't gonna make much odds.

Besides, if you do catch up, I will pretend I am enjoying it until you or Thanatos go away in disgust... well. Thanatos would.

Who knows what you'd do, you evil she-devil?

Originally posted by Wanderingblade

As for the hyena thing... when she found out that I was all young and like, she annexed me and declared me her property*. Its quite unnerving in a way :p

*Not thats it stopped some people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i never thought of it in "annexing" terms, but i guess you're right. so siren, if you want to conquer him you'll have to bypass my mighty army of dwarves!

hyena

@hyena: :lol: no, thanks, i have no intention of getting in any battle, i have enough problems like this :D

Siren (typing in the dark can be hard)

@Sun: Thanks for asking :)
It's no big deal, but i prefer not to reveal it..
It's just what keeps me going these days :/

On one hand i fear so much that it might not happen (in which case i don't know what i'd do), and on the other hand i wonder what i'll do after it becomes true, what i'll have to keep me going then :err: