We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Siren@ mmm i won't ask about the dream since you prefer not to reveal it....but anyway i hope it will come true :)
and oh,if the dream comes true i guess what will keep you going is keeping the dream alive.... ;)
psssst, hmmm is a man involved??

~mel~ (who first thought the robot and the dwarf have gone nuts,but then realized it some kind of evil code communication hmmm chupi :) )

@Siren: Okay, I can relate to that. I won't pressure you further on the issue, but being a man I do think like men in general. I might help you since there are men involved. (Yes, I read your reply to Melancholia. ;)) Just say the word. :)

@Sun: Thanks a lot for your care :)
But there's a slight problem.. they're not involved in that way :D

Siren (8.. 9... 10.... what's the difference? ;P)

@Siren: I know several ways a man can go through, but I'm not sure what are you talking about...

@Dwarf: How the conspirancy goes? Any mission for me? This conspirancy counts on my loyalty and my brave metal-heart!

@Troll: You're the expert in languages, aren't you? This evil code is not an obstacle for your trollish intelligence, my greek friend.

|ngenius (A secret agent) :cool:

@|ng: err it just has nothing to do with romantic feelings, relationships and the likes..

Originally posted by |ngenius
@Dwarf: How the conspirancy goes?

you tell me. :p
see, if i tell you about the conspiracy openly, it's not a conspiracy anymore. i have to hint at what's going on and then you hint back at what you think you've understood, and then i hint again at the possible reply to what you maybe have said about what i might just have hinted to at the start. d'you get it? :)

rahvin.

@Siren: I already got it, but then your "wish" is surely related to...

In other words: the main purpose of a posted message is to make your thoughts understandable, writting them straightforward. And I'm swimming in a sea of ambiguity.

|ngenius (I want to know, I want to know, my Lord!)

Edit:

@Rahvin: How it was again? :lol:

You mean that I should say just nothing about my secret activities? Where's the risk then?

Originally posted by |ngenius
I already got it, but then your "wish" is surely related to...

In other words: the main purpose of a posted message is to make your thoughts understandable, writting them straightforward. And I'm swimming in a sea of ambiguity.
Not exactly...

In other words: the main purpose of a posted message is to make my thoughts appear as vague as possible, so that approximately noone understands what i'm saying, which then again is what happens naturally all the time.

Siren ( :D )

@|ngenius, siren: i guess the process really takes place in much the same way as siren depicted, albeit with a slight variation: the purpose is not merely have ppl not understanding whatever crosses her mind, but also to stir curiosity. the way i see it, it's a consolidated habit that whenever it takes too much effort to clarify to oneself some issue, or to make it appear worthwhile, someone just tosses in a couple subtle references in order to attract attention and drive ppl to thinking that "my, now that must be an interesting life, full of mystery/hopes/dreams/trouble! wish mine was like that too!".

@phyros: the thing is in motion. let's hope no one finds out. :cool:

rahvin.

@rahvin: You were right till some point. Except that the purpose is not to stir curiosity, but to find some support (yes, even if the "subjects" don't know what they provide support for). As for the rest of your post, after "the way i see it" i just stopped reading. :p

@ Rahvin, if my cat would let me write it could be great :), well i use actuelly that tecnic when i write short stories :)