We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

True, I learn from my problems too. You're always better off experiencing things on your own instead of trying to avoid absolutely everything. Depending on the situation, a person could easily look at the positive side of it, while in some other cases, it would be more difficult to accomplish.

Reactions: Ormir
@MagSec4: /me is represented exactly by what Zsuzsa said... :cry:
I guess in our dreams we often do things we normally wouldn't...

@MagSec4: Wow, that's quite a dream to have. :cry:

I'm not sure what to say either... my sympathies for the death of your mother. I'm also very sorry you had such a dream. *hugs*

Great, it is not one of those weird tests about which cookie you supposedly are depending on your sexual activity (don't look at me that way, I know the vast majority of you would be a dark and disappointing black!!!). :p

I bet for both options at the time. I am the center of MY world because I live my life from my personal perception, but I am also a tiny piece in a vast universe and I should take it in consideration. One thing do not discard the other. :)

|ng (A little big robot)

Reactions: Onyx
@|ng: a black cookie? how grim... :rolleyes:

anyway. i am the center of my world, which is but a tiny piece of the world i can conceive. still, it's a bloody important tiny piece as it is the only piece without which i could not conceive any other piece, or itself.

rahvin.

dwarf-centered worlds: scary. lots of "dark black" cookies floating round in these i guess. :rolleyes:

hyena, why a dwarf? He doesn't have the constitution to be a dwarf. :rolleyes: He's more like a gnome, if you are seeking for similarities. [yes, I've been playing RPG for a while in the past]

Oh, I finally typped cookie. A black cookie, yes, it will satisfy all those tr00 people around here. :ill:

@Onyx: You haven't answered your own dilemma, neither the reason why you posted such a poetic question. :)

|ng.