We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Copycat as i am,i will borrow a bit Siren's words and adapt them to my own ideas :D
Love is everywhere and in many different forms...I feel it and therefore i believe in it :)
Love in its many and different forms is or should be one of the most important things in one's life

as always, it depends on what you people mean with love. if you're defining a feeling, i don't really feel the need to believe in it. like believing in wrath. people can feel wrath, so it does exist.

rahvin.

Siren: a laconic and accurate statement. Respect.

mousewings: you can't be sure of the opposite, either. By the way, you have a strange nickname... What cause you to pick it, and what does it mean?

Melancholia: I am happy for you. Truly.

Miolo: he will arrive someday... ("he"?)

Sunjammer: yep, and be ready, or you will be startled greatly...

rahvin: I wrote "Love" with a capital letter. That explains things?

Think the capital letters don't settle any difference because, in any case, you're talking about feelings, and they have a special and subjective sense depending on the subject who's experiencing such reactions. That's why your first question was alright, because you were asking about the personal meaning of a word (regardless the way you wrote it). ;)

On the other hand, I got the "capital letter" point. Well, I am the romantic, the dreamer, so I do a personal effort to believe. However, I have many fears regarding love, considering I haven't felt such a deep sensation. Can it last forever? Does the "soulmate" exist or we can be connected randomly to certain number of people we have certain compatibility with? Can we live without love? More subjective questions, I'm afraid, but this is the spicy of life... ...for you, humans. :D

|ngenius.

Well, I'm planning on moving to Sweden because all the people here are ignorant. And you can sure tell that I'm definitely dreaming taking I also wanna form my own metal band. It would be nice starting a whole new life somewhere else. Sweden seems so beautiful and perfect.

I'm going through a hard time right now, among everything, so thinking of a positive future is the best thing I can offer for now.

Incendiare said:
And you can sure tell that I'm definitely dreaming taking I also wanna form my own metal band. It would be nice starting a whole new life somewhere else. Sweden seems so beautiful and perfect.
I'm looking to start a band too. So if you want to move to Connecticut, where I will be working... ;)

I've been saying that I want to move to Sweden for a while now as well. But I'm starting to feel like no matter where I am, I will still run into the same difficulties. So I decided to just work on making myself stronger instead of moving. I seem to notice a lot of problems in the world that no one else thinks is a problem. It is depressing at times.

Hell, Connecticut would be a great start. :)

I know what you mean when there are problems that no one else notices except yourself. And then it seems like you have no one to relate to. It gets so frustrating, and yes, DEPRESSING. Just that, there's nothing for me here, so Sweden it is!

Reactions: mousewings
|ngenius said:
Think the capital letters don't settle any difference because, in any case, you're talking about feelings, and they have a special and subjective sense depending on the subject who's experiencing such reactions. That's why your first question was alright, because you were asking about the personal meaning of a word (regardless the way you wrote it). ;)

yep.
and as onyx's question involved personal views that change considerably from one individual to another, i can either interpret that he wants to know if love the way he means it does exist, or he wants to know if love the way i mean it does exist. i'm not qualified to answer to either question anyway, since i have no idea what any of us two mean with "love". :)

rahvin.

Just to drop the level of the conversation, i'd like to point out that i want to move to Sweden too, merely because there aren't enough blonde guys with pale white skin around here. :Spin:

Siren (ignore the above silly statement of the day and go on plz.)

Reactions: Rei Toei
Siren said:
Just to drop the level of the conversation, i'd like to point out that i want to move to Sweden too, merely because there aren't enough blonde guys with pale white skin around here. :Spin:

Siren (ignore the above silly statement of the day and go on plz.)
If you really want to fulfill your perversion, move to Finland. :p It's got the highest blondism to population ratio in the world (Denmark comes second iirc).