We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Siren said:
As far as foreign languages are concerned though, i have a dream, to learn swedish.. can you give me any advice of how to start off, and how can i find a teacher in this place? :)

Siren (akou ekei phallic.. pou einai to myalo sou??? :p)

hi mikri!! :wave:

hehe words like phallic are err sth entirely normal for psychostudents,but that doesn't mean that my mind isn't dirty by nature anyway :p

hmmmmm 3 ways to gat a swedish teacher:
1/ phone to the embassy and asking,cause i think the swedish teachers "register" themselves there
2/ looking around in your town, in big language schools (type Xenes glosses xini and stuff) where they have strange languages.Maybe you will come across 1 or 2, your town is not so little...This is how i started,found one in Piraeus...Xenes glosses xini,mia optasia :p
3/ don't you have a language department in your uni??? The one in my uni is ultra-lame,but in the university of athens they have a biiiiiiiiiiiig one with several languages,even Serbian,Finnish and stuff..Maybe you have sth similar there...

i hope it will help you a biiiiiiiiiiiit.......I don't consider it unlikely,since there is f.e. even a swedish school in rhodes,which is hmmm smaller than our towns....

Okey,i'm shutting up...speaking about universities,I have a class today and gotta go :cry:

Kisses,
M... (wannabe Rincewind :p)

@Mel: Thanks a lot for your help, melonoula! ;)
I'll try with the 2 first options, since i've already checked with the language department of my uni's central library, and they don't have swedish...
I'll let you know when i have some results!

Lotsa lotsa kisses, talk to you soon! :)

@Siren: you want to learn Swedish, that's cool! :) I don't know if it is at all possible for you or anything, but since the best way to learn a language is having to speak it all the time, the best thing would be to learn it in Sweden and work here for a short period of time or something... I know of a Greek man who will stay here for a year just to learn swedish, he works in a restaurant. But some advice would be to check if there are any EU-projects or something like that that could be useful... I dunno, but anyway: good luck!

Since dreams seem to be the topic... just my random babbling about it:
Why is it that every time I dream of someone (male) in my surrounding, they manage to get under my skin? Like tonight I had a dream where this guy I know played the main part... I've been slightly interested in him before, but that interest kinda died and that was just as well... And now that I've dreamed of him I've been so aware of everything he says and does, all day. It's like he's always there in the back of my head and I'm almost forced to keep an eye on him all the time. Gah! It's annoying! I don't want to like him and now I gotta spend a few days trying to get him out of my head, provided I don't dream about him yet again...
But then again the majority of my dreams are really weird.

Northern Lights said:
Since dreams seem to be the topic... just my random babbling about it:
Why is it that every time I dream of someone (male) in my surrounding, they manage to get under my skin? Like tonight I had a dream where this guy I know played the main part... I've been slightly interested in him before, but that interest kinda died and that was just as well... And now that I've dreamed of him I've been so aware of everything he says and does, all day. It's like he's always there in the back of my head and I'm almost forced to keep an eye on him all the time. Gah! It's annoying! I don't want to like him and now I gotta spend a few days trying to get him out of my head, provided I don't dream about him yet again...
But then again the majority of my dreams are really weird.

don't you think that in a way that might be something you can "share" with this guy - aside from providing you with an awesome pick-up line previously used only by therapy?: "i can see you in my dreams" ;) - next time you see him and find yourself aware of what he's doing.
i know, i know, that's how all obsessions begin. but then again, life is boring without any, so you might as well give it a try and indulge this fantasy a bit...

rahvin.

oh, don't even give a second thought about dreams, as in the ones you have while sleeping. i, for one, seem to just have stupid dreams that lead to my demise. yesterday the alarm clock rung while i was dreaming it was saturday, so i turned it off, and i had to hurry like a mad bubu to work when i finally realized it was but tuesday. tonight i dreamt that an event of great relevance was taking place at my workplace on april 30th when really it is on may 31st and i woke up all bitter because on april 30th i am on holiday and i thought i wouldn't be able to attend the event. only at lunch i realized i was just being stupid. :)

I was posting this when the server went down yesterday :err: a sign from bubu gods?

usually my dreams are a concentrate of stupidity ;)
the bad ones were 3: i dreamt twice of being ill (but i was feeling good, i just knew i was ill) and going to die in short time, it was something like i couldn't see my friends before dying or i hadn't the courage to tell them :erk:
but in the worst one i was living in some house and i was going mad, if i recall correctly there was someone else in that dream that became mad and died there before :confused: , anyway i was paranoid and every second i was thinking that there was someone or something around every corner of the house. scary :zombie: the weird thing is that i remembered only those 3 quite well, all the others were too confused, these were so real
luckily i'm not like this when i'm awake...for now :p

edit: i already wrote here about the first of these maybe..*scratches head*

rahvin said:
don't you think that in a way that might be something you can "share" with this guy - aside from providing you with an awesome pick-up line previously used only by therapy?: "i can see you in my dreams" ;) - next time you see him and find yourself aware of what he's doing.
i know, i know, that's how all obsessions begin. but then again, life is boring without any, so you might as well give it a try and indulge this fantasy a bit...

rahvin.

I'm afraid it wouldn't work; although I don't know him that well, I know enough about him to be fairly sure he would freak out if I shared anything like that with him :D
nah... better to try and brainwash myself then, because once started, my obsessions tend to last very long and drain me of a lot of energy :)

Northern Lights said:
I'm afraid it wouldn't work; although I don't know him that well, I know enough about him to be fairly sure he would freak out if I shared anything like that with him :D
nah... better to try and brainwash myself then, because once started, my obsessions tend to last very long and drain me of a lot of energy :)

actually, after seeing your site i'm tempted to take back most of what i said, on account of your habits and friendships being way too much on the satanic side to appeal most random dream-guys. :p
so please: don't scare the living shit out of your new obsession. while this would certainly make for an entirely new approach - at least for me - towards obsessions, i have the feeling it might turn against you at some point. ;)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
actually, after seeing your site i'm tempted to take back most of what i said, on account of your habits and friendships being way too much on the satanic side to appeal most random dream-guys. :p
so please: don't scare the living shit out of your new obsession. while this would certainly make for an entirely new approach - at least for me - towards obsessions, i have the feeling it might turn against you at some point. ;)

rahvin.
my site? funny I didn't know I had one... :D and it's satanic too?
oh but believe me I try not to scare people ;) , the only time I do so is when I tell them of my dreams... hmm! :guh:
but hey, the art of intimidation, I bet that has never been tried before. I remember getting an email in which it said "you can't make someone love you, all you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in". There might just be some truth to that :p

Northern Lights said:
my site? funny I didn't know I had one... :D and it's satanic too?

i followed the link in your signature. i do that with everybody's links because i'm either a very self-conscious moderator or a schizoid freak.
and yes, it's soooo satanic i had to hug my teddy very tight all throughout navigating it. :cry: he clicked on the inner links for me since i was too scared.

oh but believe me I try not to scare people ;) , the only time I do so is when I tell them of my dreams... hmm! :guh:

so we've already seen the worst? :err:

but hey, the art of intimidation, I bet that has never been tried before. I remember getting an email in which it said "you can't make someone love you, all you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in". There might just be some truth to that :p

one of my ex's tried that after i dumped her. plus another girl got obsessed with me and was found haunting my doorsteps. of course one of them was raving mad, while the other was just obnoxious. you can choose which was what. :guh: but i didn't give in, see? it doesn't work.

rahvin.

rahvin said:
i followed the link in your signature. i do that with everybody's links because i'm either a very self-conscious moderator or a schizoid freak.
and yes, it's soooo satanic i had to hug my teddy very tight all throughout navigating it. :cry: he clicked on the inner links for me since i was too scared.

so we've already seen the worst? :err:

one of my ex's tried that after i dumped her. plus another girl got obsessed with me and was found haunting my doorsteps. of course one of them was raving mad, while the other was just obnoxious. you can choose which was what. :guh: but i didn't give in, see? it doesn't work.

rahvin.

but... forgive me for being a technical idiot, but where's that link? cuz I could swear I don't have one anywhere... :confused: the only site I would have to put up is my record collection, and that in itself is scary enough (Röyksopp!) but... it isn't there :err: lol
I suffer with your teddy though... you forced the poor creature to explore whatever it was that you found? :eek:

And yes, I believe you've seen the worst of me... actually there's not much to see in that way.

alright, I'll just strike stalking from my list then... not that I would ever put it to practice, I'm much too afraid of bothering people. Once you've told me to fuck off... I'm gone!

Northern Lights said:
but... forgive me for being a technical idiot, but where's that link? cuz I could swear I don't have one anywhere... :confused: the only site I would have to put up is my record collection, and that in itself is scary enough (Röyksopp!) but... it isn't there :err: lol

:mad: now everybody will think i'm a visionaire! damn you and your demonic tricks! :p

rahvin.

Northern Lights said:
forgive me, but I am only a servant of my master... :p

oh, allright, there was no site, but if i didn't make one up i would have had absolutely zilch to say in reply to your last post on this thread, and i'm too self-centred to admit it. :p

rahvin.