We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

|ngenius said:
1. = As a father of this "creature", I just can say a big "THANK YOY FOR BUMPING*. Who is boring us? ;)

2. = we will never meet, this way :D

3. = Personally, I am a bit disoriented. I have to design and build up my own future, look for my own and personalized way... but... I don't know where to start from. :err: Anyway, that's my fight, I guess the answer is inside of me.

1. You're welcome. :)
2. True. I'll cut down on work and you do the opposite and who knows what happens, eh? ;)
3. Looks like we're in the same spot. I need a break and fast before I into a nutcase. Also, I need to clear things up in my life. Get my priorities straight etc..

@Hyena: Because I am endorsed by Duff, the best beer in the world. Or maybe it's something related to my parents and the fact I am living with them. :lol: Yes, I am a lazy robot. :cry:

@Sunjammer: Er... how are things in Sweden to work as a programmer? In my personal case, I am supposed to be a programmer, but I doubt seriously about my passion towards computers (despite I fell in love with the Planet Express Spaceship :D ).

@Miolo: That's funny!!!! :lol: But CDs are part of the past, I updated myself to the amazing DVD world. :heh: Btw: I've already got the full quality version of Queensryche's Operation Livecrime. ;)

|ng.

Sunjammer said:
@hyena: I work as a computer teacher for the municipality, educating people in MS Office. My real occupation however is web designer/programmer and art director.

hey, i've had quite some good time teaching people in MS products... i kinda liked the job though i didn't it quite long, just two seminars.

Reactions: witch
@|ngenius: Companies are always looking for good programmers of all kinds. As for web designers and graphic artists... Well, there are 13 to a dozen of those at the moment. You do the math...
grumble.gif

@VultureCulture: Nothing wrong with MS' products I guess, but the level of education I have to teach is very very very basic in order for people to understand. Most of those who are sent to us for education have been unemployed for a very long time. Because of this they're bitter and so on. Try being cheerful and nice all day long to people who do nothing but complain. To top it all off, the paycheck isn't too exciting, as this is a municipality job...

@|ng: I loved the beer theory better. Now that would be a dream of mine, dick around and do nothing because a brand of beer is sponsoring me... this would also mean that I need to drink a lot of this beer to prove my loyalty to the brand...

@Sun/VC: the only person I've taught MS products for the ECDL exams was my brother and, having been unemployed for a lot of time, he also was bitter etc, especially towards me :lol:

@everyone: i'm in a midlife crisis re my job... i know it's the best thing around for me to do, it pays me a lot, it's interesting, and there's prestige about it, but i am overly tired and afraid not to "make it" in the long run. i need some kicks. i need.

Sunjammer said:
@|ngenius: Companies are always looking for good programmers of all kinds. As for web designers and graphic artists... Well, there are 13 to a dozen of those at the moment. You do the math...

Yeah, and what about mediocre programmers like me? :p I guess your preferences are more oriented to work as a graphic designer, you always can get abroad, and look for a country with more offer. As far as I know, it depends on the country, there are places where it's easier to get a job. Or come with me to apply for that job at Duff, I wanna get endorsed. :D

@Hyena: Ok, I can kick you if you kick me as well. Maybe this way...

|ng ( :zzz: )

Reactions: witch
@hyena: Yeah, true. I'm the one taking all the crap from people since the unemployment agency here doesn't care any more. Oh well, no wonder I'm looking for a new job after only being at this one for three months... ;)

@|ngenius: Work at Duff? Why didn't you say so in the first place!? I'm up for it! :lol: As for mediocre programmers.. Well, I guess there are some companies looking for those as well. ;) I'm not too keen on moving, but if that's what it comes down to then...

Infernal said:
I want to be a rich pimp anyone willing to help my ambitious plans? :)

Sunjammer and this robot aren't going to work at Duff for free, we will become rich men in a matter of months!! But I've got several "B" plans:

1.- Join into the roman pub hyena is going to open, to work as a barman and spanish translator.

2.- Stay as the metal king I already am, with my italian princess and my Manowar albums. Hail!!!

3.- Work as a professional poster here, surely Mark would appreciate my efforts, paying me a worthy salary.

|ng (An expert when it comes to stupidity...)

Reactions: Rei Toei
@siren: :lol: :lol: this reminds me of the "free state of Puttana" me and a friend thought up when teens.

@|ng: i have no idea of how one would translate "hail" in Italian, but you will need to know that. any help anyone?

hyena said:
@|ng: i have no idea of how one would translate "hail" in Italian, but you will need to know that. any help anyone?

But "Hail" is like a part of a sacred language, it was the lost word in sanscrit, and now that I am diving into indian religions, it's a priceless part of the new cult I am developing. Wait to see, I am collecting the Manowar booklets to make up the sacred book of the cult. ;)

What about that pub in Rome?

|ngenius (Crazy)

Thanatos said:
salve or ave maybe? :D

"ave" was the word they used in ancient rome to address any superior rank in the military, if i'm not mistaken. "hail" is an accurate translation of "ave" (and vice-versa :p), though later on through history the destinies of these words parted ways.

rahvin.

Reactions: ~Zeanra~
@Thanatos, Rahvin: Let's take a look to the sacred book (aka, Kings of Metal album):

"Hail, hail, hail and kill".

Well, there is no doubt about the right word we will use. :loco:

@Nick: It is, for sure. :)

|ngenius Stallone (Hail!)

|ngenius said:
@Thanatos, Rahvin: Let's take a look to the sacred book (aka, Kings of Metal album):

"Hail, hail, hail and kill".

Well, there is no doubt about the right word we will use. :loco:

isn't there? :loco:
well, anyway, that's just not the same hail as in "i hail you", since the line from the holy booklet (tm) addresses someone - likely a multitude of barbarian fighters - so it must go something like "di' ave e uccidi" or "saluta e uccidi". :lol:

rahvin.

Cults aside (but still working hard on it), I had a curious dream last night. Blind Guardian (yes, that heavy metal band from Germany that probably you don't like so much) was going to play in Greece, and FatherVic had invited me to the gig. I remember myself getting to Greece, Mel and Melon came to pick me up at the Athens airport and we came to the gig. We enjoyed the show and after that we were lost because of the turmoil, so I went to meet the greek couple once again. I remember someone who I thought was a BG member, but now he resembles more Kiko Loureiro (Angra) than a BG member. Anyway, I met Melancholia and FatherVic, and then we went to the airport (but now it comes to my memory as a train station) because FatherVic and I had to come back to Barcelona. We both jumped the train barriers without pay the ticket and... that's all I can remember. Strange, isn't it? :loco:

|ngenius.

Reactions: Siren