Wearing Opeth

Vega Skater

Oct 22, 2007
Sydney
Hey all,

Just wanted to move away from the vibe of song threads. I was wondering how many of you have custom Opeth wear? This could range from sew-on patches to writing Opeth on a white shirt with black texta.

My dad bought me an Opeth sew-on patch randomly from a record store a while back (nice eh?) and it's sitting on my shelf on display. I've thought of doing something with it like attaching to a pair of jeans but I'm a bit :erk: with indecision

On another note, my 06 tour shirt is so faded now the gold logo looks something reminiscent of the Watershed art. Happy days. As if I didn't get enough 'what is that' enquiries when the logo was visible.

I havent made any Opeth shirts yet but I will definitely make some soon, I'm tired of eveyone I know buying the same shirts as me :rofl:.
I remember ironing images onto shirts a while back, but I seem to remember the images fading/cracking quickly.

I have the Morningrise shirt. It has the album cover on the front as well as the track list and other images on the back.

My GF got me a longsleeve Damnation shirt. Not quite big enough, as I've begun to chunk out a little after I quit smoking. Oh well, I'll keep it for when I start going on a diet.

Reasons to lose weight..

1. Your Opeth shirt does not fit anymore
2. Health reasons
3. Your significant other requests it

I have a black shirt with the white Opeth logo on the front, and a now outdated band picture on the back.

Prog tour shirt
Chronology shirt.

I stopped wearing my Chronology shirt awhile back because all of a sudden, it seemed everyone had an Opeth shirt and it was kind of annoying knowing that hat was once special to you and you only, is now being considered mainstream........... At least to me.

BWP Shirt that I bought back when they toured in support of that album. Got tourdates on the back.
It's been years since that shirt has last been considered "black" in the true sense. It's gray now, but the graphics still look good and all. I just love it, but I need to get a new Opeth shirt asap.

I don't have any custom made but I have these 2

ST1006.jpg

opeth-trees-ts-m.gif

I didn't custom make these; I simply bought them:

Morningrise
My Arms, Your Hearse (but I don't think it's official)
Still Life
Blackwater Park
Ghost Reveries
Harlequin Forest
The Grand Conjuration
The Grand Conjuration tourdates shirt

I think that's all. My Katatonia shirt collection >>>>>> my Opeth shirt collection.

I have the shirt that says 'longing for the darkness' on the back which i think is awesome. But the quality on the shirt is very bad =(

This makes me want to buy a new Tshirt. I have about 5 or so (one which my partner stole from me) I also have a patch but I'm waiting to increase the patch collection before I sew them onto my bag. That and I can't be arsed. Personally i don't like patches on trousers, looks odd and then there's when/if you grow out of them

Prog tour shirt
Chronology shirt.

I stopped wearing my Chronology shirt awhile back because all of a sudden, it seemed everyone had an Opeth shirt and it was kind of annoying knowing that hat was once special to you and you only, is now being considered mainstream........... At least to me.

Lol not only is the tee shirt thing bad, but the whole metal thing. Everyone in our school is starting to listen to metal now because they think it is cool. Next day people are wearing decapitated shirts and I'm like :erk: (normally I wouldn't care, but it's kind of strange when you go on msn and they are listening to Jay Z.)
I remember back in grade 5-8 when I and about 2 other people listened to metal, instead of Fall Out Boy, or hawthorne heights. Remember when I told you I was going to start wearing top hats, speedos, and shit and see if it becomes a fad Lightbulb Sun?