Whoa, I feel bad about wearing my Opeth shirt now...

Schraiber

Opeth fanboy
Feb 5, 2002
Hell
Something my friend said on AIM when I mentioned him buying an Opeth shirt...

"their music is so deep and beautiful...it feels like buying and wearing their murchendise would almost be trechery to their music."

Ahh, I feel bad now. *Takes off shirt*

Originally posted by Schraiber

"their music is so deep and beautiful...it feels like buying and wearing their murchendise would almost be trechery to their music."

I've always had a similar feeling, I don't have any band merchandise, except Manowar. :lol:

Originally posted by sinsofman
I'm sure the band members hate it when you buy their merchandise and thus fund their next recording.

Head over to the maudlin of the well forum, those guys will tell you all about "royalties."

i've never bought any band t-shirts. always seemed like such a waste of money. i mean, i could buy a shirt that will fade or rip or become too small.... or i could be two cd's that will outlast me.

gee, i wonder.....

Where i live, it's hard to find any cds i like. So, already having money set aside for My Arms, Your Hearse (which i also got), i couldn't find any other cd i wanted so i bought the Blackwater Park tshirt (yesterday). I now wear the tshirt of my favourite band with pride. I don't mind funding a band i love and at the same time letting the world know that opeth rock and i'm proud to listen to their music and support them.

OK.....Wearing their shirt is bad somehow...Riiiiiiiight......That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard!

Here's my rant about metal t-shirts:

As far as I can tell they come in only 3 sizes:
(1) XL
(2) XXL
(3) Beached Whale

Are most metal fans hulking monsters? How bout some mediums and larges for normal sized people like me. :mad:

Originally posted by Infinite Reach
Here's my rant about metal t-shirts:

As far as I can tell they come in only 3 sizes:
(1) XL
(2) XXL
(3) Beached Whale

Are most metal fans hulking monsters? How bout some mediums and larges for normal sized people like me. :mad:
Haha, yeah, i drown in them.

yeah opeth are so "deep" and "dope" too.

yes, its school time once again. See what school does. I swear it wasn't me it was the school that made me do it.