website for cheap guitar hardware?

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
how do find? a buddy gave me a guitar that he doesnt use and theres no hardware whatsoever...its nothing special so im not going all out on it i just need to find some hardware for a decent price

+1 to Guitar Fetish. I put a Crunchy Rails in an old Yamaha Pacifica and one of their pre-wired Alnico Strat pickguards into a Squier, both were HUGE improvements. And their tuners are quality, def no issues there.

They're super-responsive to emails too.

I purchased a pre-wired pickguard (SSS) for one of my Strats from them ages ago, was only like $20-something. I was expecting it to sound a lot worse but it was fine, especially for the $.

And fuck... I think I just found something new to order for my black Strat:

yhst-50206111187217_2080_20463399
$33!

:headbang:

I purchased a pre-wired pickguard (SSS) for one of my Strats from them ages ago, was only like $20-something. I was expecting it to sound a lot worse but it was fine, especially for the $.

And fuck... I think I just found something new to order for my black Strat:

yhst-50206111187217_2080_20463399
$33!

:headbang:

i was just looking at that one too lol

Hey lilhermiejobo, I've got an old BC Rich Bronze that I'm using at the moment. It pretty much sucks, but I'm not a guitar player by trade, so I'm not going to invest in another guitar right now. I would like some new pickups though... would the Crunchy Rails or Power Rails be a decent choice?