Website www.vintersorganic.com

Vampyrian said:
So I don't know about you guys but I'm getting really anxious...WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THE HOMEPAGE???I mean really...It's been almost three (3!!!!!1!!11one!) months since it was 'announced'...I don't want to be annoying but hey, I personally have been checking the website url on a friggin' daily basis and the whole thing really makes me a bit sad:/So Mr. V, please ''egg's plane''...When's it comming?and don't just say 'it's comming soon' for pete's sake...I mean really what's happening?why isn't it up yet?What's the real reason behind this mystery?Why isn't it up yet?when will it be?tomorrow?next week?next year?WHAT'S GOING ON!?!

you're still the greatest mr. V!:*

Well. I'm not into web-things at all...so what's happening is that we're trying to get a new webmaster fro the site...and it seems that every time we manage to find a suitable host for the position it doesn't work out for some reason...so..now we've found a guy that will look into the already composed material and we'll take it from there...it's as frustrating for us.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
Well. I'm not into web-things at all...so what's happening is that we're trying to get a new webmaster fro the site...and it seems that every time we manage to find a suitable host for the position it doesn't work out for some reason...so..now we've found a guy that will look into the already composed material and we'll take it from there...it's as frustrating for us.

mr V

The same thing is still happening at the official SYL site. It's apperantly VERY hard to find and keep a dedicated webmaster who also updates the whole thing regurly and when it's very needed.
Meh. I'd love to see the official V site go online sometime soon, and I hope the person will be dedicated enough.

btw V, the new album, I read that you're going to do some tracks in Swedish..
That'd be the ultimate! I guess there's still no possible date (just monthly or so) set for the new album?

lotrse1gf.gif

:loco: :loco: :loco:

FirstStrikeIsDeadly said:
The same thing is still happening at the official SYL site. It's apperantly VERY hard to find and keep a dedicated webmaster who also updates the whole thing regurly and when it's very needed.
Meh. I'd love to see the official V site go online sometime soon, and I hope the person will be dedicated enough.

btw V, the new album, I read that you're going to do some tracks in Swedish..
That'd be the ultimate! I guess there's still no possible date (just monthly or so) set for the new album?

The album will consists most likely of 5 swedish tracks and 4 english.

mr V

I cant wait for new V material... been a long time coming and I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Even though I don't speak Swedish, I do enjoy the Swedish tracks a lot. Makes things... different:)

there is one really retarded re-dubbing of lotr in germany called "lord of the weed". it is so fucking hilarous LOL
but only the first 20 minutes have been dubbes, yet. i hope, there will be some english subtitles, it is sooooo funny :D

Awesome I love hearing the swedish language but I also love the English songs I can sing along to!!!!!. I hope it includes like one classic ballad type song at the end as per usual, you know what I mean: Sharpen your mind tools, A Star Guarded Coronation, The Enigmatic sprit etc. Haha my parents get so sick of me singing those at the top of my lungs every morning before I head off to school. Mmm so they will be quite long? I hope its a loooooong album mainly just so we can hear more of your songs haha. Cannot wait for this new progressive project, sounds really interesting and I love albums which take you on a journey so with Vintersorgs vocals as well this will be truely great. (even if i do have to pay 40 dollars and wait a month for it to come to new zealand!!!).

Vintersorg said:
The album will consists most likely of 5 swedish tracks and 4 english.

mr V

5 SWEDISH TRACKS...HOT DAMN!!!

Sure I don't understand a word of Swedish, but I actually prefer it instead of English, its way more beautiful and emotional. this is excellent, excellent news.

Mortyr said:
Let's get back to the Till Fjälls days with the new album Mr.V!

Dude you know he wouldnt be a true artist if he just did the same thing over for the fans. Plus it's probally really annoying for him when people constantly ask him to go back to the old stuff.

No offense or anything but yeah......

The Minds Eye said:
Dude you know he wouldnt be a true artist if he just did the same thing over for the fans. Plus it's probally really annoying for him when people constantly ask him to go back to the old stuff.

No offense or anything but yeah......
It's what I would like.