Welcome to to our favorite band, Mr. Axenrot!!!

Hmm, yes a bit older, sorry, off topic. You could still go to Iraq at 17 and get killed in the name of democracy though.
PLEASE DON'T, YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WOUDN'T LIKE IT.
Can't help it, the pills..... there wearing off.

Jesus christ. I believe the age limit is because you cant get into some pubs and clubs to play there if your not of a certain age. 21 being the age limit for these things in america, which is ridiculously old to be honest.

affinityband said:
Jesus christ. I believe the age limit is because you cant get into some pubs and clubs to play there if your not of a certain age. 21 being the age limit for these things in america, which is ridiculously old to be honest.

21 is the legal age to drink here. thats it. you can join the army at 18. smoke at 18. go to strip clubs at 18. and drive at 16.

affinityband said:
Which is what i meant by clubs and pubs. although im sure most people find away to get 'liquored up' some how.

Here you can get married at 16, smoke at 16 (altough 10 seems to be the age that it starts), divorced at 17, join the army and be killed at 17, drink in a pub at 18, get screwed by the tax office at 16.
If you screw a girl under 14 it is rape, unless you are 8 or under, in which you canot be charged.
The basterd'n governemnt want to make it 75 until you get a pension(65 at present).
Stragley cant see an 'x' movie until 18. I could go on, but wont bother.

Ken Lyall said:
Here you can get married at 16, smoke at 16 (altough 10 seems to be the age that it starts), divorced at 17, join the army and be killed at 17, drink in a pub at 18, get screwed by the tax office at 16.
If you screw a girl under 14 it is rape, unless you are 8 or under, in which you canot be charged.
The basterd'n governemnt want to make it 75 until you get a pension(65 at present).
Stragley cant see an 'x' movie until 18. I could go on, but wont bother.

Please don't, for I doubt anybody gives a shit. So get this thread back on track or i'll have to sick moonie on your sorry ass.

Oh and Welcome Axe :)

NineFeetUnderground said:
21 is the legal age to drink here. thats it. you can join the army at 18. smoke at 18. go to strip clubs at 18. and drive at 16.

thats bloody silly, In NZ you can do everything at 18, apart from drive a car which you can do at 15(but only as a learner driver)
Also the age of consent is 16, Im guessing its 18 over there?

well, Per being added made me anticipate GR more to see how it affected the overall Opeth sound... same deal here, more anxious to hear new stuff to see what Axe adds, as the drummer obviously is one of the bigger pieces of the sound

so yeah, welcome

Axenrot can never match Lopez, or even come close!
Plus he probably doesn't read this forum.

Oinkness said:
Axenrot can never match Lopez, or even come close!
Plus he probably doesn't read this forum.

other members do read and would certainly tell him about this and perhaps even call him over to take a peep at the old laptop...

let's keep this on track and keep the negative comments elsewhere...

oh, and if you don't know bloodbath, you should!!!