Welcome to to our favorite band, Mr. Axenrot!!!

Yeah, I'd assume all the bandmates read the forum. After all it is the official Opeth forum.

Good Luck Axe. I'm looking forward to hear your drumming on Opeth's next album.

Welcome to the land of Opeth where anything short of perfection is unacceptable.

welcome.

Now tell the managers to schedule that particular little tour for south america(mexico isn't south america btw) that just got, well, pwned :(

Well on Axe's first tour with Opeth I met him outside in PA on Halloween. I had a poster of theres to sign, and he was the "sub" so he signed the back of it. I felt bad but he chose to...

anyways....Axe now you can sign the front! :lol:

I hope he gets better at drumming... he was really seriously struggling with the end of Deliverance at the Sydney show...

Välkommen som Opeth's ordinarie trummis, Martin!

"Vårt" band behöver bra folk och du verkar kämpa på rejält! Fortsätt med det! :)

[Greetings in swedish to make him feel even more welcome (I hope!).]

I guess the band's sound both live and on recordings will inevitably change as a result of a change of personel, but Opeth's sound seems to evolve anyway! Let's hope that the next record is as good in its own right as the eight which already exist. I thought (new) Martin did extremely well when I saw Opeth in London last year, so I have high expectations.

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
The badger... what the hell? :erk:

48 people welcomed the new drummer to the band with open arms... and he never responded :erk: What were the welcomes worth, think about it you boys and girls when you're struggling in a hollow vacuum called existence. Maybe he likes drumming more than chatting interactively with the Opeth fans?
Pozr In Metal (anagram :erk: ) is gone and now we have a drummer who doesn't like to have some good time at the Opeth forum:erk: What the hell is it all about?

You are about as useful as dry sperm!
Of course he hasn't checked this forum in the last couple of days, only an anorack would have done that, how many time does Mikael check it?? Is he not doing 'better things' with the band.

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
48 people welcomed the new drummer to the band with open arms... and he never responded :erk: What were the welcomes worth, think about it you boys and girls when you're struggling in a hollow vacuum called existence. Maybe he likes drumming more than chatting interactively with the Opeth fans?
Pozr In Metal (anagram :erk: ) is gone and now we have a drummer who doesn't like to have some good time at the Opeth forum:erk: What the hell is it all about?

I hope you're joking

Welcome to the band Axe! I haven't really heard you play much, but I look forward to next month in Dublin!!!

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
The badger... what the hell? :erk:
Cute, isn't it? :D

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
It's no big deal ;)

Genius anagram btw :lol:

Welcome Axe! You did a fantastic job at Town Hall in NYC, and I do look forward to hearing your stuff in the future! I know you've gotta fill some big shoes, but I'm sure you can rise to the occasion.

Welcome Axe.

I saw you in Providence. I'd seen Opeth 4 times, and all I wanted to hear was Ghost of Perdition. It was played live and it was awesome. I heard Opeth. I didn't hear a group of individuals playing their instruments and singing, I heard Opeth.

So again, welcome aboard. The future still looks bright for my favorite band.