Well, maybe not.

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
I just had a really stupid idea....

At some predetermined stage we should organise heaps of people from this forum to raid another forum. Like the In Flames forum for instance...

I was going to suggest it, but then I changed my mind... Cause it's dumb.

So have a nice day. :)

That would be awesome...!!! Seriously. I have been trying to bring down the In Flames forum for a while now...

We should do this!!

:D Thanks for your support...

The more I thought about it, the more it seemed pretty dumb. I don't know. I just thought it would be funny if 40 or 50 Opeth people suddenly appeared on their forum and caused havok...

That would be awesome... think of the destruction, death, pestilence and dise... uh... :D

Seriously... this is a great idea!

exactly!!! ha ha... how crazy would that be...!! Pouring Tea... In the In Flames forum!! Ahhh!! That is brilliant.

...So.... you come here often?

Oh, Now is asome but when I proposed it only wolff and belial even showed there and only stayed quiet like the pair of fags they are? stupid assholes THIS forum deserves the attack, and maybe i will organize it if you bunch of fucking morons keep getting under my skin.

Forget it they would probably rape me or i would end up beating them to crap when they try to make a move on me. I dont see fags arse to arse its too dangerous.

And i dont give a fuck about the hate pit is the most stupid thing ive ever heard.