Well, maybe not.

catmilk.gif

i'm in. if it's really coordinated, it can be very cool. I used to post on a Tolkien message board, and once in a while, when no one was expecting it, we (the Canadians) would spam the boards with Canadian related threads (like 20-30 at a time). Most of the other posters were amused by it, though, i think if we do something similar to the In Flames board, it will will piss them right off..........which is more reason to do it!

people like......me? you don't know the first thing about me. what kind of a person do you think i am? (for future reference)

Originally posted by O'blivion
people like......me? you don't know the first thing about me. what kind of a person do you think i am? (for future reference)
All I know about you is that apparently you enjoying spamming other boards with useless crap. Any spamming you people do, en masse, on another board risks the sense of community here (because of a potential retaliation). That's fucking selfish and immature.

First of all, i've never spammed any boards with useless crap, unless you feel that way about my culture, in which case, you have my pity. secondly, this thread has only gone as far as an entertaining discussion about what could potentially be done. no one is suggesting that we go over to the IF board and flood it with "IF sucks" threads or whatever. As was suggested earlier, maybe we'll go over there and have some tea, play some games, and have a jolly old time. If there is any real flaming or excessive "retaliation" from such actions, it would definitely be those retaliaters who would, as you put it, be fucking immature. They can come over here for a beer any time, though, and if you don't like it, then don't click on the thread. I see nothing selfish about that. so i suggest you calm down, and stop asssuming everyone here is plotting some kind of extreme warfare. thank you

oh and by the way, the Tolkien board spamming was mostly us just resurecting old Canadian threads and having ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS IN THEM. sure we started new threads, but everyone else on the board joined in. why? because, believe it or not, there are people in this world who don't take every moment of there lives too seriously.