Were will COB be in 5 years time.

Laiho will be probably dead due to liver failure/drunk accident. Others will probably have their own bands.

BloodyScalpel said:
Laiho will be killed by a fan in the next gig in brazil :rolleyes:

i hope this will be before wacken so some decent band will get their slot.

some will have babies and have to put the band on hiatus. at that time some of the members will do solo stuff. a few years later they will put out another album. it will be a very epic album. sadly enough, there will still be the same flaming homosexuals on the forum saying how much cob sucks now and that they want them to play SW and start being little bitches and complaining instead of getting something better to do.

limpbizkit-0027.jpg

And they will have changed their name to Children of Bizkit.

I dont see them as being a very active band. they already have what, 5 releases? They are young, but I dont know how much longer they are going to stay a band. they may release a few more albums, but I dont see a huge career out of them. They are a great band, and i dont want to see them quit, but I just get that vibe that they arent going to be around much longer. They will probably move on in life, have kids, and do music as a side thing.

Or they will keep playing as a band, but will go from neoclassical influence to hardcore. I forsee them as being a hardcore band in a few more releases. A hardcore band with good riffs and still decent solos. Most likely a change for the bad, but CoB is CoB, so i would probably like it.