Were will COB be in 5 years time.

stuck_mojo said:
DID YOU KNOW IM THE ONLY REAL METAL MUSICIAIN HERE? ive been playing drums and guitars over 25 years man im better than anyone in cob or anyone else on this planet. my band fuckin destroys all!

I didnt man, thanks for your information. But you are also a complete loser, as you havent seemed to achieve anything in 25 years. I do on the other hand feel sorry for you.

stuck_mojo said:
i have achieved more greatness than children of bodom.

I have been offered many record deals century media nuclear blast roadrunner records megaforce records . i turned them all down because i dont want to tour fuck that i play for fun i got a real job but anyway most bands on record labels fuckin suck RECORD LABEL=MAINSTREAM POSEUR METAL
really, the only poser here is you, stuck mojo sucks the big dick. you want to talk about mallcore? they are 1 step below that, if that tells you anything. you wouldn't know shit about true metal if i hit you in the teeth with my cock ring.

i've heard stuck mojo, pigwalk, and 2 other albums that weren't worth the time to even remember the names... they suck shit through a straw. and alexi is married, afaik, to the singer of sinergy... and stuck mojo's guitar work is equivalent to nu-metal, so what is your point?

arguing.jpg

stuck_mojo said:
mojo was never mainstream sorry i dont see anyone in mojo with make up and did i mention they are all married to women? LOL whens the last time you seen alexi talking about chicks? LOL no cobs sucks dicks fuckin mallcore nu AGE FAGGOT MOJO HAS MUCH FASTER AND HEAVIER AND BETTER GUITAR SOLOS THAN ANY ALEXIS WORK ALEXI WILL ADMIT HIMSELF NOW PLEASE GO FUCK OFF KIDDO.

admin ban this guy he is a tit

rising and violated, those are the other 2 i've heard that weren't worth remembering. that band really does suck at life. its like emo, but they are whining about arena rock and bands that can actually make it somewhere.

Well this is the first time ive heard of anything by stuck mojo, so i wasnt sure what to expect. I listened to the song that has been used to sell a DVD. The song does feature some heavy riffage, which are catchy. The overall musical ability of mojo is to my mind very good. Im not saying this at the band, but at the song, it didnt seem to go anywhere, but this might be because the song was 'looped' in order to sell the DVD. I usually like to heard vocals in any song unless it says that the song is an instrumental. Ill presume that it is an instrumental, its quite ordinary. Nothing here that no one else has done before. On a good note the drumming as well as other musical parts was quite impressive.

Rated at 6/10.