Were will COB be in 5 years time.

Elysian893 said:
i still stand beside my bob rock comment. or maybe sharon osbourne
Yeah seams logic to me.. I see AYDY as the s/t Black album considering, it is the first real mainstream attempt.

Maybelinne ads should be done at that point.

Saying AYDY? is like the black album is pushing it a bit i reckon. I'd say if they continue in the direction the NEXT album could be pretty mainstream metal, but i don't think AYDY? is AS accessible as black.

Final_Product said:
Saying AYDY? is like the black album is pushing it a bit i reckon. I'd say if they continue in the direction the NEXT album could be pretty mainstream metal, but i don't think AYDY? is AS accessible as black.
Yep I see your point. But considering (again), that mainstream music for kids is nowadays ; emo-core, hardcore, neo-metal, etc... People are more used to screaming now. It's the new generation, the new feature in the happy meal ; "anger....but not too much" Enough to keep kids thinking they're bad ass rebels, but still mainstream in the background so that it enters in their radio-friendly ears.

Btw, I don't think AYDY? is that bad. I like most of what is played, I think some parts are pretty technical and everything. It's just that I think every CoB album has become more convenional/predictable with every release.

Thanks for sharing your opinion

NOT EVEN CLOSE U R A RATARD MATALICA SOLD OUT IN 1989 WH3N THEY SIGNED WIT AL3KTRA R3CORDS AND PRODUC3R BOB ROK A PERSON WHO BRANEWASHED AND TURN3D TH3M IN2 MANESTREM ROK TRASH1!!!1!!! OMG TEH BLAK ALBUM FROM METALICA RILLY CALED DONT TREAD ON M3 ALBUM IF U LOK CLOSLY AT TEH CAES ITS GOT A SNAEK ON IT ANYWAY1!!11 WTF LOL DA BLAK ALBUM HAD NO DOUBL3 BAS DRUMS WUT SO 3VAR SO IT WASNT M3TAL IT WAS A HARD ROK ALBUM MANESTREM CRAP!!!1!!! OMG WTF LOL COB R U DEAD Y3T IS CHILDRAN OF BODOMS BST WORK IMHO!!!!!1!! OMG

completely off topic but am i the only one who noticed this is now the "COBHC" board as opposed to the children of bodom board? is the board being called the children of bodom board not hardxcore enough for some people or something?

Enemy242 said:
completely off topic but am i the only one who noticed this is now the "COBHC" board as opposed to the children of bodom board? is the board being called the children of bodom board not hardxcore enough for some people or something?

ITS COBHXC NOW DOUCHEBAG OMGZZZZZZ N00B GAWD

stuck_mojo said:
not even close you are a retard metallica sold out in 1989 when they signed with elektra records and producer bob rock a person who brainwashed and turned them into mainstream rock trash. the black album from metallica really called dont tread on me album if you look closly at the case its got a snake on it .anyway the black album had no double bass drums what so ever so it wasnt metal it was a hard rock album mainstream crap. cob are you dead yet is children of bodoms best work imho!
considering you like the shit that is known as stuck mojo, its no surprise you like AYDY?. you are an absolute poser fuckwit. thank you.

stuck_mojo said:
not even close you are a retard metallica sold out in 1989 when they signed with elektra records and producer bob rock a person who brainwashed and turned them into mainstream rock trash. the black album from metallica really called dont tread on me album if you look closly at the case its got a snake on it .anyway the black album had no double bass drums what so ever so it wasnt metal it was a hard rock album mainstream crap. cob are you dead yet is children of bodoms best work imho!

You really have no idea why "." and "," are on that keyboard, eh? :p

stuck_mojo said:

shut up you tart.

COBSteele02 said:
NOT EVEN CLOSE U R A RATARD MATALICA SOLD OUT IN 1989 WH3N THEY SIGNED WIT AL3KTRA R3CORDS AND PRODUC3R BOB ROK A PERSON WHO BRANEWASHED AND TURN3D TH3M IN2 MANESTREM ROK TRASH1!!!1!!! OMG TEH BLAK ALBUM FROM METALICA RILLY CALED DONT TREAD ON M3 ALBUM IF U LOK CLOSLY AT TEH CAES ITS GOT A SNAEK ON IT ANYWAY1!!11 WTF LOL DA BLAK ALBUM HAD NO DOUBL3 BAS DRUMS WUT SO 3VAR SO IT WASNT M3TAL IT WAS A HARD ROK ALBUM MANESTREM CRAP!!!1!!! OMG WTF LOL COB R U DEAD Y3T IS CHILDRAN OF BODOMS BST WORK IMHO!!!!!1!! OMG

this guy is l337!!!!!!1!one!

stuck_mojo said:
stuck mojo was around on earth making metal before children of bodom say again cocksucker? mojo formed in the 80s cob in what 1996? LOL STFU you mallcore faggot wouldnt know the first goddamn thing about metal.

the best metal albums ever made death symbolic for the most complex guitars constant tempo changes/riff changes amazing solos constant drum beat changes lots of jazz elements making the music complex and hard as fuck and morbid angel altars of madness only true deathmetal albums released everyone else is fuckin wannabe cockrock. DIE! STUCK MOJO IS KNOW AS SHREDD METAL EVERYONE RIPPED OFF THEM ASWELL FOR BEING HEAVIEST BAND ALIVE NEW STUCK MOJO ALBUM NAMED TENSION IS GONNA SLAY ANYTHING COB HAS EVER MADE!

I

stuck_mojo said:
stuck_mojo said:
the first
stuck_mojo said:
stuck_mojo said:
cocksucker
stuck_mojo said:

Full Stop

stuck_mojo said:
YOU ARE PROBLEY ONE OF THOSE POSEUR FAGGOTS who think like black sabbath and judas priest invented metal right? LOL you've been watching TOO MUCH MTV2 faggot kid black sabbath and judas priest WILL NEVER BE METAL NEVER WERE NEVER WILL BE .true metal aka thrash the first form of metal didnt start till the 80s with bands like anthrax metallica and exodus .

in the 70s deep purple was already using double bass drums before judas priest so i consider deep purple more metal than judas priest anyday fireball deep purple owns any fag priest zz top 70s shit slayed priest and black sabbath old rush slay black sab and priest even old lynyrd skynrd was heavier because faster guitari riffing/better more complex guitar solos.

deep purple was probley one of the first bands ever to use double bass drums in a studio track fireball made in 1971.

FUCK BLACK SABBATH AND JUDAS PRIEST YOU GODDAMN GLAMROCK ASSROCK BANDS POSEUR FAG MTV METAL DIE!
JUDAS PRIEST DIDNT TRY TO MAKE METAL UNTILL 1990 WITH PAINKILLER AFTER HE'D ALREADY TOURED WITH MANY REAL METAL BANDS LIKE METALLICA IN THE 80S SO THEY GOT INSPIRED TO TRY TO MAKE METAL AND SINCE THERE WERE A OLD BAND NOW THEY TRYING TO SAY THEY WERE ALWAYS METAL THATS BULLSHIT. IF YOU LISTEN TO PRIEST'S ALL 70S SHIT IT'S LIKE FUCKIN RAGGE RASTA MUSIC OR JUST ASSROCK EVEN AEROSMITH IS HEAVIER ALL BLACK SABBATH IS ROCK AND SLOW AS HELL AND SUCKS OZZY DIDNT TRY TO MAKE METAL UNTILL HE WAS TOURING WITH ANTHRAX/METALLICA IN THE 80S WHEN OZZY WAS SOLO WITH GUITARIST RANDY RHODES HE TRIED TO MAKE METAL INSPIRED BY METALLICA ETC THEN HE CLAIMED HE /BLACK SABBATH WAS ALWAYS METAL!

FUCK YOUR POSEUR ASSROCK BULLSHIT! MANOWAR IS GAY ASSROCK ASWELL

THE FIRST TRUE METAL BANDS METALLICA EXODUS DEATH ANTHRAX!

I

stuck_mojo said:
stuck_mojo said:
stuck_mojo said:
stuck_mojo said:
stuck_mojo said:
stuck_mojo said:
stuck_mojo said:

your very cleaver encrypting the truth, how do you do that?