What album to get next?

Opethian666 said:
Yeah it's too jazzed influencesed. Btw, get My Arms, Your Hearse. Your first listen will be one of the best musical experiences you've ever had.
i wish i hadnt memorized that album from top to bottom. it was so much better the first time :(

You cant go wrong with any Opeth album to be honest. They havent put a bad one out yet. The only way an album fails in the opeth trajectory is when its compared to one of their previous works. Any of them is a safe buy to be honest.

i wish i hadnt memorized that album from top to bottom. it was so much better the first time

Yeah I know, the first time was the best first listen of any album I've ever had. Musical orgasm! I just wish I had some kind of device to selectively erase my memory. All that good music, movies, books I could experience for the first time again. :erk:

Opethian666 said:
Yeah I know, the first time was the best first listen of any album I've ever had. Musical orgasm! I just wish I had some kind of device to selectively erase my memory. All that good music, movies, books I could experience for the first time again. :erk:
if only... :erk:

ya actually I like all of Opeth's acoustic albums, especially the MTV Unplugged sessions

NineFeetUnderground said:
i think you need to re-read what you wrote. then re-evaluate why he put that erk face there.

Bollocks......lol.

Yep yep, mistake realised. Took a while.

Opeth Fans 1 - 0 Powers.

To be honest I make that mistke all the time.

Damn Opeth confusing my simple mind.

If you wish to e-flog me, feel free.

Why does it seem that people who like GR don't like Morningrise or Orchid.
I love every opeth album, and it makes no sense to me how some people can't like all of them.