WHAT ANNOYS YOU

its not real.

i get annoyed when i cant be arsed to do something i know i need to do. then i forget to do it, and then i repeat that process until i have a massive backlog of things i need to do, then i get annoyed. i should just do things as i get them really.

Amen brother.

Bass players piss me off. Becayuse there are so few of them and 99% of musciains that DO play bass don't play thrash. Which leaves me and Gerg the Merciless short of a bass player, which resuls in RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!

tl;dr: the lack of bass players pisses me off

I'd probably play bass for you but I'm too much of a Cliff wannabe when it comes to bass

that and I hate your guts and you live on the other side of the Atlantic.

What the fuck is chip butty's, and how the hell is liking it annoying?

1 word... lolz...

but seriously what annoys me is theres a kid i know who wears a metal hammer defender of the faith badge, the magazine related with bands such as amon amarth and the like and, he doesnt listen to them he likes nickelback my chemical romance, madina lake all the gay shit and its like U MAKIN US LOOK BAD YOU FOOL and hes been "playing" guitar for like 5 years and me and my mate been playin for a year combined and we are better like wtf maaaan HE IS SUCH A POSIN GOON

a chip butty is a good old british thing, we call fries chips, where as what you guys call chips, are crisps to us.

a butty is a sandwich. so its basically a fries sandwich, to us its a chip butty, and the chips are usually quite big and fat, not mcdonalds girly fries size.

that help?

mate let posers get on with posing, leave em to it, the best thing about posers is they change. so let them get on with it. welcome to the forums as well!

a chip butty is a good old british thing, we call fries chips, where as what you guys call chips, are crisps to us.

a butty is a sandwich. so its basically a fries sandwich, to us its a chip butty, and the chips are usually quite big and fat, not mcdonalds girly fries size.

that help?

mate let posers get on with posing, leave em to it, the best thing about posers is they change. so let them get on with it. welcome to the forums as well!

haha thanks mate, i tend to avoid him as he is a bit too odd for mee, but its kindof annoying there are only 3 people in my entire year who listen to heavy metal and thrash, me and my mate converted our friend who was into stuff like disturbed, and now he likes evile, soulfy and stuff like that its like :headbang:

that help?

Agreed, I was quite the poser back around 15-16, then came MEGADETH.

as a post-script. I find it amusing that the potato chips/crisps that you call 'walkers' are the 'lays' brand here. Because, of course, the American lays around and gets fat, and the englishman gets off his ass and walks about on occasion.

Well I knew it was something along the lines of "napkin"

Which would have probably done some weird things for me in the unlikely event that I visit Britain.