what are good 1st or 2nd date ideas (serious)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a huge fan of the club atmosphere and prefer to actually spend some talking.

I am thinking maybe a nice walk down beautiful navy pier in downtown chicago?

I would go to a concert. But not for a gay band, I wouldn't go out with any girl who likes gay mainstream bands.

I seriously think I'm dislexic, for a second I thought the title said "Where would you take your sister on a 2nd date".

Millenium Park is probably a better bet than Navy Pier. Either one is probably a bit too much for a first date considering how far you are from downtown. If you aren't hitting it off, then it can turn into a real long day.

I would say for a first date you should pick something simple and closer to home. Going out to a nice local restaurant and then maybe a cafe or ice cream afterwards should be fine. Movies are crappy dates early on, since you don't get to talk to your date much.

I don't know how far out of your way Old Orchard (Westlake Shoppingtown, or whatever it's called now) is from you, but it's a very nice outdoor mall with some fancy girly stores.

You don't want to play all your cards early on. Save some of your good ideas for later.

Metal chicks are hot.

Not all of them, there was one at my school and she was really fat. And annoying, all she did was bitch about stuff, like how her I-pod got taken away in school. She was annoying. Her locker was 2 away from mine, and she used to hit it for attention when I was getting my books and no one else was around. And she stopped because I didn't respond.

nice job disqualifying like 95% of decent looking girls...

Trust me, 95% of all decent looking girls where I live are fucking bitches. Plus I could also introduce a girl to good music. But as I said 95% wouldn't go out with me because I have this stupid label as a druggie.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't go out with an ugly girl (unless its for a good amount of money)

not that this helps you since it's in LA, but I'll take a girl to this huge buddhist/hindu/technically any religion can go there temple. it's totally awesome. gorgeous grounds, big lake, very peaceful. and then go someplace nice for food

Dave, I think it depends on what you really want. I'm not going to try to help you just get laid, you can take care of that with one hand and an internet connection. If you're looking for a long term relationship my advice would be to pick something that reflects your personality. If you're more of a stay at home and watch movies kind of guy, don't take her out on a wild time on the town, and vice versa. Basically, what I'm saying is be yourself, because relationships based on things other than the truth are usually doomed.

not that this helps you since it's in LA, but I'll take a girl to this huge buddhist/hindu/technically any religion can go there temple. it's totally awesome. gorgeous grounds, big lake, very peaceful. and then go someplace nice for food

Shit you live in LA? I totally hate that place! Well, actually, just chinatown - those windowless rape fans freak me out :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.