what are good 1st or 2nd date ideas (serious)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you Killbot for pointing out my mistakes
Aaarrrghhh.gif

Personally I'd rather just hangout with the girl all day, like go to the park and shop downtown or something and then later get something to eat. It's a good way to get to know more about the person I suppose. And of course going for walks at night is great, and maybe a movie afterwards assuming she doesn't think I'm a total weirdo by then. :p

:lol: wtf? windowless rape fans? even if it is a typo, I have no idea what it could be

Drape, perhaps??

You got me...

I'd guess rap?

Anyways, I don't know typical dinner/movies maybe something like that. That is what I plan on doin' with Katie whenever we can find the time.

Also, people who choose who they would date wholly or mainly on looks alone are fools - but then again I don't quite give a fuck about typical "standards" and have weird case by case things.

Trust me, 95% of all decent looking girls where I live are fucking bitches. Plus I could also introduce a girl to good music. But as I said 95% wouldn't go out with me because I have this stupid label as a druggie.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't go out with an ugly girl (unless its for a good amount of money)

Status
Not open for further replies.