what are good 1st or 2nd date ideas (serious)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab her tit.

Then make her grab yours and ask her who's are bigger.

:lol: even after the surgery, my chest is much larger than alot of chicks. Yay bodybuilding :kickass: :kickass:

Trust me, 95% of all decent looking girls where I live are fucking bitches. Plus I could also introduce a girl to good music. But as I said 95% wouldn't go out with me because I have this stupid label as a druggie.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't go out with an ugly girl (unless its for a good amount of money)

a 6 or 7 with great personality >> a 9 or a 10 who is retarded

I wouldn't go anything below a 6, because there has to be at least SOME degree of physical attraction for my try to initiate anything.

a 6 would be a girl I am somewhat attracted to when I first see her
a 7 is slightly more but not 100% sold on just pure looks
an 8 is someone who I would really consider attractive
a 9 is very beautiful
a 10 is drop dead gorgeous

6's and 7's have a way of becoming 9s and 10s when they are very pleasant to talk to and to be around. 9's and 10's have a way of becoming 4's or 5's when they are shallow, unintelligent and arrogant cunts.

It's so rare to find a "metal chick" or at least someone who is dedicated to the music she listens to as opposed to being simple-minded and ignorant. Most females I know say "I like anything" ..on the one hand this is great because potentially they are open to listening to anything (which I'm doubtful of though), but then again no it's not a good thing, I'd rather date a girl who is somewhat knowledgeable in her interests and taste in music whatever it be. Not that I'm one to judge a female based on what she listens to, but I am more likely to share more in common with her (on many different levels) if our taste in music is the similar.

It's so rare to find a "metal chick" or at least someone who is dedicated to the music she listens to as opposed to being simple-minded and ignorant. Most females I know say "I like anything" ..on the one hand this is great because potentially they are open to listening to anything (which I'm doubtful of though), but then again no it's not a good thing, I'd rather date a girl who is somewhat knowledgeable in her interests and taste in music whatever it be. Not that I'm one to judge a female based on what she listens to, but I am more likely to share more in common with her (on many different levels) if our taste in music is the similar.

x2

What does that mean?

if he had the choice, he wouldn't go out with any chicks that listen to gay mainstream bands. But he doesn't have a choice because all the decent looking chicks do listen to gay mainstream bands (not that grinder goes out with decent looking girls, but whatever).

is it that so complicated for such a genius as yourself?

if he had the choice, he wouldn't go out with any chicks that listen to gay mainstream bands. But he doesn't have a choice because all the decent looking chicks do listen to gay mainstream bands (not that grinder goes out with decent looking girls, but whatever).

is it that so complicated for such a genius as yourself?

You didn't answer my question, so I guess it's more complicated than you could figure out. Maybe you could have just let the person I asked answer the question if they wanted to.

To put the question in simpler terms, "why is there no choice?" Regardless of the available women in the area he should still have a choice about whether or not he goes out with them.

Skinny Whore: "I like everything."

Rabid Headbanger: "Good, then you won't mind if we listen to Skinless"

*Skinless Plays*

Skinny Whore: "Turn that crap off"

Rabid Headbanger: "You lying bitch!"

Skinny Whore: "Satan Worshipper!"

Rabid Headbanger: *Promptly draws an inverted cross on his forhead and mutters something grim and frostbitten*

I'm pretty sure it would play out like that if I tried.

:lol:
Well, the "f" of the succeding word is in the neighborhood, , so I suppose that's how the typo occurred. Your explanation is better though.
Ha, nevermind. He he must have meant drape after all.

^:lol:

If I tried introducing Guns N' Roses to the typical girl where I live it would go like this.

Me: Have you heard of Guns N' Roses?

stupid prep: No, are they a band?

Me: Yeah, I'll play this song.

Welcome to the Jungle plays

stupid prep: His voice sucks.

Me: I don't mind it.

stupid prep: This band is creepy, they said the word bleed.

Me: Oh they did? That's a surprise.

stupid prep: Thank God the singer isn't singing now, what the hell are those noises

Me: Its a guitar solo.

stupid prep: What's that?

Me: It's when the loudest instrument playing is the guitar.

stupid prep: OMG he said you're gonna die! Thats so creepy!

Me: Can you shut up, I'm trying to listen to the song!

I have showed a girl control denied before (chuck schuldiner's side band). She seemed like she enjoyed it

I told her it was a metal band and she goes "is it gonna get heavy now"?

LOL I think she was expecting a barrage of blastbeats and death metal growling (seems like girls think that's what all of metal is like).

Dave, some of your problems may stem from the fact that you categorize women as numbers

not rly, the numbers are just a way for me to reference the level of attraction the first time I see the girl... they don't really mean anything alot of the times after I get to know the girl (of course assuming she is at least decent looking).

^:lol:

If I tried introducing Guns N' Roses to the typical girl where I live it would go like this.

Me: Have you heard of Guns N' Roses?

stupid prep: No, are they a band?

Me: Yeah, I'll play this song.

Welcome to the Jungle plays

stupid prep: His voice sucks.

Me: I don't mind it.

stupid prep: This band is creepy, they said the word bleed.

Me: Oh they did? That's a surprise.

stupid prep: Thank God the singer isn't singing now, what the hell are those noises

Me: Its a guitar solo.

stupid prep: What's that?

Me: It's when the loudest instrument playing is the guitar.

stupid prep: OMG he said you're gonna die! Thats so creepy!

Me: Can you shut up, I'm trying to listen to the song!

Guns And Roses?

The fuck is wrong with you? Thats not metal, and all the girls i know know who G&R are. Do you live in heaven or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.