what are good 1st or 2nd date ideas (serious)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, waves and wires comes in randomly and pulls cunt maneuvers every time. But, she's a frigid cuntbag anyway, so yeah. You're in here frequently, so it's kind of hard.

Scourge of God isn't a good troll. He's just like all those new self-proclaimed intellectual elitists on the main forum who argue about the stupidest shit that no one cares about and is all opinion based anyways.

Scourge of God isn't a good troll. He's just like all those new self-proclaimed intellectual elitists on the main forum who argue about the stupidest shit that no one cares about and is all opinion based anyways.

Yeah. Thisisaformicatable is very similar also. I never bother reading or getting involved in those fruitless discussions.

Yeah. Thisisaformicatable is very similar also. I never bother reading or getting involved in those fruitless discussions.

Nah. From what I've seen, formicatable actually knows what he's talking about most of the time, and I haven't seen him do any trolling. Scourge can be pretty loudmouthed and annoying.

Not really. You could be on this forum and not post, which would be the equivalent of being 'seen and not heard'.

Status
Not open for further replies.