What are you doing......

Originally posted by Gaunerin

Morg, oh well.....I'm still online :rolleyes: Got busy again, but now it's definitely time to sleep :zzz:
Anyway, about the interview....sure I will help you anytime but be warned. It consists of two pages (with pics though) and is printed pretty small (you know the kind of fonts they use....or just have a look at astarte's posts :D )
We'll need some time I think. But the weekend's ahead.
Good night all.

Indeed loads to translate but I'm not able to start this weekend, I have another translation need to be done this weekend and some websites to update, since some special people are going to be at the same fest ;)

I do nothing but mourn the fact that I start working tomorrow, wich I hate above everything else. My life is my studying, and the only reason I work is so that I might buy more CD`s and pay the rent, and sometimes eat too. Well, soooo... From this monday on I´ll be working, but ´till then I just ... Well.. practice the art of beeing lazy? :D

-phyros ( whose main words right now are: music, coke, beer, bed, TV, computer and food )

I have 15 dollars in a safe with three locks on it, with the words "NEW VINTERSORG ALBUM MONEY" written on it. Hope I don't lose a key!