what are you drinking right now?

fuck I need a booze ;)
I've been doing chemistry exercise for hours and I fucking need to ... ahh... fuck fuck ... who here has koskenkorva? I need some

he drank
cat.jpg

Originally posted by gothErika®
fuck I need a booze ;)
I've been doing chemistry exercise for hours and I fucking need to ... ahh... fuck fuck ... who here has koskenkorva? I need some

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You need to what? Erika, you better improve your punctuation:D :p

hey erika, whats koskenkorva? .. never heard of that, sounds rather interesting!!

well, its 6am!, i would love to get absolutely blind drunk and pass out, but we have no alcohol in the house!! so its gonna have to be either a pint of water, or some tropical fruit juice cos its so damn refreshing and my mouth is drier than something really rude belonging to a nun!!!

i would drink a lot more than i do could i afford it, when i was working full time, there wasnt a day goes by i didnt get drunk .. it was really mad, when i was about 18-19 i was drinking every day, averaging about 3-4 bottles of vodka a week, plus lots of beer, smoking around 60 a week as well!, doing acid, doing speed!!! ..

THEN

i was straight edge for 4 years!! cut everything out all in one go!!! .. ive started drinking again, and smoking occasionally, but have slowed down again on both in the last few weeks..

i get addicted to things, admittedly, so sometimes cant help but go mad on things!

favourite drinks at the moment - jack daniels!! kronenbourg lager!!