What are YOU listenin' to?

SCREAM FOR ME BRAZIL!!! Bruce Dickinson's live solo record - it's fuckin great.
Then I'm going to put on Defenders of the Faith by the mighty Priest, and Still Life by Opeth.

I'm listening to my daughter tap her shoes against the leg of the chair trying to drive me crazy so I'll get off of here and take her to McDonalds. :yell:

Well, we had a long road trip for my Legion Baseball team today and I have had 4 CD's spinning away...

Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking
Stormtroopers Of Death - Bigger Than The Devil
Deftones - Deftones

Last, but NOT least...

METALLICA - ST.ANGER

Metallica - All Within My Hands
On repeat.
It would be an extremely good one if not for overkill on the whole "KILL< KILL< KILL< KILL< KILL< KILL< KILL< KILL< KILL"

I get it, jeez damn okay kill.

My current "fall asleep mix"
Slayer - South of heaven
ObituarY - By the Light
MegadetH - Trust (unplugged)
Anthrax - Safe Home (unplugged)
Tool - Sober
Pink Floyd - Breath

I'm one those ppl that can't sleep w/out music playing....must be genetics, cause my boy likes to fall asleep to 311's From Chaos album.

Night all
-GregadetH

AWESOME! "From Chaos" is an amazing album, I could see where you could sleep to the flow of those boys! I am rocking out to "Freeze Time" from 311, it's on their "Soundsystem" album...Goodnight...ZZZZZZZZZZZ

OK,

I am stuck on Anthrax's Inside Out which I rediscovered recently while making a greatest hits CD for a buddy and Overkill's W.F.O. and Safe Home, and Shadows Fall--the whole CD, and Number of the Beast and Wasted Years by Maiden. (Looking forward to August 5th--Maiden at Blossom, despite Motorhead--although I do like Dio) Man, I should not post when I've been drinking. I had to correct 30 typo's here.