What are your favourite Kiss video clips?

Wait until you hear Vinnie Vincent Invasion. Mark wasn't even on the first album which is the best one.

It is one of the most intense sounding of all '80s metal albums. Nothing but heavy crunching riffs with a killer HEAVY distortion, soaring high picthed vocals blending with the ear piercing guitar feedback, some of the fastest shredding EVER with a really screaming guitar tone, and packed with energy and attitude.

If it wasn't for the lyrics and image you couldn't call it a glam album. It's an extreme guitar metal album.

The 2nd album, the one with Slaughter on vocals, is alot more like normal glam but still very metal with the riffing and high vocals.

Download the song "Animal" by Vinnie Vincent Invasion NOW! :D

More metal than Skid Row though? Icarus please.
Who released Slave To The Grind, one of the greatest metal albums ever? Skid Row. Thats who :D

Originally posted by spawn
Posion heavier than Bon Jovi, and now early Ratt, early Motley Crue and VV are more metal than Skid Row who released one of the greatest metal albums of all time?

I didn't say they were more metal than Skid Row. Although VVI's debut definitely is!!! And "Shout At The Devil" by Crue is...

And Skid Row didn't release one of the greatest albums of all time. They released TWO of the greatest albums of all time! :headbang: The debut is their best I think, *just* ahead of Slave To The Grind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it! Im gonna explode with laughter! I cannot even conceive of the level of madness you 2 have attained for you to think VVI is heavier and more metal than Slave To The Grind. I cant even read what I just wrote, the words are there but it makes no sense. You 2 are insane in the membrane AND insane in the brain! As is anyone who thinks like you on this matter!

As awesome and as heavy as Skid Row were.... their music leant more towards solid heavy rock whereas VVI was full out shred metal.

Plus, VV didn't go grungy in the mid '90s like Skid Row ;) So that is more metal hehe. "Euphoria" is a 100% pure metal release, unlike Subhuman Race.

Spawny you must listen to the first VVI album! Its very very heavy for glam and overall more heavier than slave to the grind. I mean the title track is probably the heaviest song on it and numerous vinnie songs are on par with that heaviness :D

:D :headbang: :)

:lol: Ridiculous!

Im going to use my Nordic God powers to smite you with lightning Troops. And lots of it too.

:lol:

I seriously cant take anymore of this, I have to go to bed or ill hurt myself from laughing. You better leave a FULL apology to me for being so f**king silly that I can read in the morning you 2.

Along with an apology to Bon Jovi and Skid Row :D

Ok I'm not even debating which is HEAVIER now because everybody has different ideas of heavy.... VVI's debut is certainly more extreme though, they are heavy in different ways. Skid Row in a more raw, bassy, aggressive heaviness and VVI in a more ear shattering metal way.

But regarding which one is more METAL is certainly VVI. Skid Row's sound mixed hard rock/metal with the early '90s heavy rock stuff. Vinnie Vincent Invasion especially on the debut and Vinnie's '90s stuff was 100% pure metal. As I said before VVI is an extreme guitar metal album and nothing more. It's fast ear piercing shredding with high pitched soaring vocals and heavy metal riffs played with one of the most metal sounding distortions ever.

Nothing Vinnie Vincent has EVER done is anywhere near as heavy, extreme or metal as Slave To The Grind. This conversation is absurd. Absurd I tell you!

Usine extreme and VVI in the same sentence is ridiculous! Ridiculous I tell you!