What bands do you like that no one else does?

vampiress_vikki said:
i listen to gororoth and dimmu rather alot. GBH are kool too.

I know ppl in here do, but when i show it to all my stupid HxC friends (thats the closest thing to metal in AZ) they are like OH GORGOROTH AND DIMMU BORGIR ARE FUCKING KILL YERSELF MUSIC, THEY ARE HORRIBLE, TERRIFYING SATAN WORSHIPPING BANDS hahahaha and GBH is just plain never heard of by stupid hxcers

HateCrew666 said:

I might go see them this weekend. Not sure, yet.

anyways, as for other bands..

Linda Perhacs (I only know like one other person around here, and I told him about her)
Roky Erickson
En Declin
David Sylvian
Comus (though I don't care much for the vocal style)
Secret Chiefs 3
some others I can't think of right now..

I have a hard time finding Mr. Bungle fans. I think thier first album is genius. Actually, I think Mike Patton is one of the greatest singers ever.

I like Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and old-school country, back when it was white mans blues.

Base Delta Zero said:
I have a hard time finding Mr. Bungle fans. I think thier first album is genius. Actually, I think Mike Patton is one of the greatest singers ever.

I like Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and old-school country, back when it was white mans blues.

hell yeah...Mr. Bungle is awesome...and i agree w/ Thriller and o.g. country also...I'm more of a southern-rock and blues kinda guy myself...The Allman Brothers, 38 special, Lynyrd Skynyrd...

Black Core said:
Since I'm the only metalhead in my class and probably in the whole school, all the bands I know

I know what you mean...I lived in a town where the entire high school(7-12 grade) had about as many students as the graduating class of my school here in Phoenix, AZ... and I was quite literally the only kid listening to metal in the whole town...

Babykabob said:
I know what you mean...I lived in a town where the entire high school(7-12 grade) had about as many students as the graduating class of my school here in Phoenix, AZ... and I was quite literally the only kid listening to metal in the whole town...
That sucks. Everyone is always making fun of the bands and about me for that matter:mad:

Cold Gin said:
hmmm, I listen to a lot of stuff that is non-metal. One album though that I love, and really nodody understands that, is "Barry Manilow - Greatest Hits".
And yeah, Many years back I had to ask my sister to buy me the Tompson Twins album "Into the Gap". I was scared that my metal mates would see me in the record store buying Tompson Twins .....

Same here...I love a lot of different types of music and I get shit for some of it. "Hair bands", for instance, like Poison and Warrant. And yeah, I can handle Manilow but I definitely have to be in the right mood for his stuff. :oops:

Bob Marley (he is just so cool :) )
Smashing Pumpkins
Tool
Michael Jackson :p
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Toto
Boston
Jane's Addiction
Stone Temple Pilots

and many many more...

Lenny Kravitz
Blindside