What bands do you like that no one else does?

=) hey dear sister! see? we have not only common Black Core, but common prefers too LOL

~Neurotica said:
3 Doors Down
Nediam said:
Bob Marley (he is just so cool :) )
Tool
Toto
Boston

OK you can delete these ones :)

There's a lot of non metal-bands that I like, like Queen, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Dropkick Murphys, Scorpions, Bad Religion, Van Halen, Gary Moore, Eric Clapton... but for these ones I will not be the only one.

What is more discussible is Nickelback, Neil Diamond, Sum 41 and ehhh... Avril Lavigne :oops: (well I haven't listened that for at least two years now, but I used to like it)

I'm sorry, but there's no excuse to like Cradle of Filth. They're trash, utterly trash. Adored by mall-roaming goth fatties and pimple-faced teenage rejects alike. I wish a horrible sonic plague upon their fans, just so they can wake up and realize how far down they're pulling society.

No wonder metalheads are so hated.

ConvergeNerd said:
I'm sorry, but there's no excuse to like Cradle of Filth. They're trash, utterly trash. Adored by mall-roaming goth fatties and pimple-faced teenage rejects alike. I wish a horrible sonic plague upon their fans, just so they can wake up and realize how far down they're pulling society.

So the band sucks because they have some ridiculous people in their fanbase? What about them musically is trash? I haven't heard their last couple of albums but I felt the first 4 were great.

GOLDIE LOOKIN' CHAIN :lol:

brittish people should atleast know who they are.

oh yes i saw them live with my girlfriend :) lol

ConvergeNerd said:

1.) Cradle has awsome musical capabilities. Listen to it and you will see.
2.) They're lryics are absoloutly superb and are no more outrageous then any other Black or Death Metal band.
3.) They have a horrible fan-base, I have to agree to that partialy. But I would not consider myself to be apart of that stereotypical fanbase. If people looked past the shitty fan-base and into the actual musical content then maybe Cradle of Filth would actualy adopt a good fanbase.

Thasis said:
1.) Cradle has awsome musical capabilities. Listen to it and you will see.
2.) They're lryics are absoloutly superb and are no more outrageous then any other Black or Death Metal band.
3.) They have a horrible fan-base, I have to agree to that partialy. But I would not consider myself to be apart of that stereotypical fanbase. If people looked past the shitty fan-base and into the actual musical content then maybe Cradle of Filth would actualy adopt a good fanbase.

Thank you. While they have certainly made some less than spectacular music some of it is flat out great and that is what matters most.

Back when I was twelve up until I turned sixteen I used to listen to these bands:

Korn
Deftones
Limp Bizkit
Orgy
Deadsy
Incubus
Static X
Linkin Park
Slipknot
Mudvayne
Rammstein
Rob Zombie/White Zombie
Green Day
Foo Fighters
Nirvana
Ever Clear
The Offspring
Chumbawumba (the first CD I ever had was Tubthumping)

I guess Deadsy are a little cool and Deftones are ok. And Incubus are still good IMO.

And I used to have a crush on Avril a few years ago when she first broke big. I stole her CD from my sister and listened to it a lot. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

AlphaTemplar said:
I like Creed's first album (despite the whole christian thing)
I don't get what's so wrong about a band being Christian/having Christian(-ish) lyrics. I also quite like Creed and Alter Bridge, and a band called Extol, who most people haven't heard of, but some would baulk at for a similar reason.

I think Behold...the Arctopus would count as some sort of metal. and i know only my friend and I listen to them.
Between the Buried and Me - they are amazingly creative, and not too many that I know of like them
Deftones- very good in smaller doses
Pat Metheny - AWESOME jazz guitarist, plays a fretless guitar
and there are a lot of others that i cannot quite think of right now