What COB album should i buy first?

Soooo.... to sum it all up. Buy Hatebreeder first or Follow the Reaper...

No, I said:

Either Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper + either Hatecrew Deathroll, Are You Dead Yet? or Blooddrunk. Their new albums are just heavier and different than the older ones. I'd say go for Blooddrunk and Hatebreeder.

*One of the new albums and one of the old albums. They're almost like a different band.

Brilliant minds think alike! :tickled:

Yeah, I listened so much to Hatebreeder when I discovered it that nowadays, when I listen to one of its songs, it brings back a lot of feelings from lots of different moments of my life.

I mean, what the hell is that album? Really? Can any other band compose something even similar to it? Hell, it seems even COB can't! :lol:

Yay for us, brilliant minds. :)

Tokyo Warhearts is epic.
Seconded, the absolute best fucking live album on the planet.

Only fault I can find in that album, is the lack of FTR songs in the setlist. A large part of me wishes they'd waited until the FTR tour before recording the album. :lol:

are you serious? :erk:

in answer to that ill most likely buy all off them but leave that one to one of the last... On that note nearly bought one yesterday... Then the guy who owned the shop nearly cried cause he'd run out of stock... I wanted top laugh at him but my consious thingy took over... Wish it would go away... Apparently i have a reputation for being pretty heartless... Anyways, im working on getting hatebreeder cause that was the one suggested my pretty much everyone... from there i shall write a list and do what i do when shopping for food. Close my eyes - point - buy... thankgod i got a payrise....

Im getting a feeling though that Are You Dead Yet is one of the least popular...

I think the first 3 albums must be listened.But the person has to know their changed style.I think 1 or 2 songs from all albums maybe.But all songs from SW,HB and FTR must be listened.