what did you eat today?

cedarbreed said:
kidney pudding :yow: you guys really eat that stuff ? I like kidney, but kidney pudding :yow:
You need educating my mate, take alook at this and this is what were on about

pudding.jpg

now what you see is a steamed pastry mmmm full of meat and more meat

Susie said:
You need educating my mate, take alook at this and this is what were on about

pudding.jpg

now what you see is a steamed pastry mmmm full of meat and more meat

Now that you've posted this pic I feel like tasting some of these. yumyum indeed.
I was thinking of some thick sugared pastry with few pieces of Kidney in the first place but this looks really more subtle. Reminds me of those wonderful steamed starters you eat in Chinese restaurants.

But darlings, you shouldn't eat kidney pudding and all that heavy stuff late at night, that gives you dreams like Bram Stoker had before Dracula, eating too many shrimps and lobsters and what not for dinner.

I had two dinners yesterday by mistake :D pasta and soup and pasta and I wanted to eat ice cream too but I went home instead to sleep.

I don't know about today but I want something proper. I decided to eat soup every day.

But I need my capuccino and Kinder Maxi King now.

I take things the milky way, especially in the morning

meat at dinner is ok, but not too much

moderation, moderation

Dhatura said:
But darlings, you shouldn't eat kidney pudding and all that heavy stuff late at night, that gives you dreams like Bram Stoker had before Dracula, eating too many shrimps and lobsters and what not for dinner.
whats wrong with that, i had goats cheese at 1:30 am a few nights back and had a great nightmare. it was based on a classic 80s horror film that never existed but kinda had a phantasm vibe and featured weird objets d'art (nod to hellraiser) lack of fuel, trucks, shotgun that used batteries, massively blobby spifers with human heads and daniel day lewis sticking steel pins through both sides of me hands to meet in the middle, thats was funny but it hurt.

who needs extravision when theyve goats cheese??

Bambi said:
whats wrong with that, i had goats cheese at 1:30 am a few nights back and had a great nightmare. it was based on a classic 80s horror film that never existed but kinda had a phantasm vibe and featured weird objets d'art (nod to hellraiser) lack of fuel, trucks, shotgun that used batteries, massively blobby spifers with human heads and daniel day lewis sticking steel pins through both sides of me hands to meet in the middle, thats was funny but it hurt.

who needs extravision when theyve goats cheese??
Today, i haven't eaten anything yet. Lunch is coming soon though. Gotta lose some weight....pretty hard during the EC :D

Bambi said:
daniel day lewis sticking steel pins through both sides of me hands to meet in the middle, thats was funny but it hurt.

This sounds way too politico-religious, Daniel Day Lewis sticking pins through the palms of a national working class quasi-mystic hero.