What do women want?

all women want is a dominant guy who acts like a jerk and has money, end of story

girls who want a sweet, sensitive guy are closeted lesbians

I am a lady. I can tell you what I want: someone who is there for ya, is friendly, has a sense of humor, can tolerate the fact that some days I'd rather stay home and play video games than be "together," and most importantly: shares a burning passion for Opeth!

No man has a dick made out of chocolate which ejaculates money. That is why woman can't be pleased. ;D

I am a lady. I can tell you what I want: someone who is there for ya, is friendly, has a sense of humor, can tolerate the fact that some days I'd rather stay home and play video games than be "together," and most importantly: shares a burning passion for Opeth!

Actually this is what every guy wants

I beleive women want guitarists who can shred with the penis.
or Poets who can orgasm them with a line or two.
or Mikael Akerfeldt ;)
or Me :loco:

Well i'm pretty sure they don't want someone who doesn't know what they want!! :D :rolleyes:
This is a good answer.

I don't understand why this question has plagued men for eons. The answer is so simple- just ask them. Not them in general, but them specifically. And they will tell you. It can't be explained in a word or paragraph, and it isn't the same for all of them. Get to know one (god, talking to some men is like talking to another species, ffs) and you will understand.

Platonic f... buddy? I thought platonic meant without contact or something?! ;)

I'm guessing he means platonic in the feelings departement - no romantic feelings towards one another, just two people having fun.
But that really fucks things up...

Pfft, if only I could find a prostitute that had good taste in music! Oh well, I'll just have to make do with regular whores...