What do you do when you mix tracks?

Dude ... seriously? You are calling HIM an amature and you use a Profire 2626 ..... LOL

Look at your gear list:

-M-audio Profire 2626 <<<< HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
-Tascam US-2400 Control surface <<< Wow an ancient control surface
-Avid Pro Tools 8, <<
PT 8 was not Avid it was Digidesign, so stop trying to trick people, It probably M-Powered too ...lol
-Cockos Reaper 3.66, << Really? Why?
-Reason,
-Waves - Yet none of your monitors cost over $400 each and you have a $400 interface. Do you really expect me to believe you paid over $4000 for plugins? Get your software stealing ass the fuck out of here.
-Sonnox,
-Melodyne DNA,
-Steven Slate Drums,
-Amplitube, << Sucks - nuff said
-Brainworx Plug-ins,
-Massey Plugins

Rack Hardware
daking <<<< HAHAHAHAHH YEA RIGHT! Along with you $4000 worth of Waves...LOL
focusrite
m-audio <<< YUP its PT8 is M-Powered ...lol

Microphones

Neumann, senheisser, shure, rode..lots <<, Really and you run them through that shit profire .... uggh Fucking amatures

You really have no fucking clue who you are dealing with here do you. Dont try and impress us with your gear. Impress us with your mixes. no-one gives a fuck about your gear. ITS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE GEAR YOU HAVE that counts .... So till you start posting quality mixes or advice just shut up.

it also seems that what i have said to you really bugged you, cause you start to insult me. and people start to insult another person. thats a sense of fear.

your scared that i could be right of what i said.
and what you say to me totally doesnt phase me, cause i make great mixes. especially with what im given ( which is what engineering is ALL ABOUT, kids)
making due with what you have and STILL making gold.

THATS HOW YOU DO IT

you should sticky this piece of shit thread cause this has the most important lesson in here.

people who shit talk like this guitarguru guy, will go nowhere in life and in a career. people with a scent of that sort of negativity will not last in this business

but i wish you the best of luck. hopefully you will learn, young one.

dude you piss me and other longtime members off. So gtfo. I dont care for you stolen or bought plugins, for your world-class mixes nor your life-readings about how someone will get succesfull in life. Esp. when you kiddo are talking to real grown ups.....

So for me its ok, if you get banned. Because you act like a DICK

people who shit talk like this guitarguru guy, will go nowhere in life and in a career. people with a scent of that sort of negativity will not last in this business.

HAHAHAHAHAH I love dudes like this who have no idea who they are talking to...lol

So ummm buddy what was the last Multi Platinum CD you worked on? Better yet what was the last #1 hit you had on your hands?

I'm waiting ;)

Do some research about my past there buddy. I have done more int he music industry then half the people on this forum. I actually have more Multi Platinum dics under my belt then the forums namesake, albeit a different genre of music.

Its like I said kiddo.... dont impress me with your gear, Impress me with your mixes or resume.

Oh by the way heres a few of mine:

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHAH I love dudes like this who have no idea who they are talking to...lol

So ummm buddy what was the last Multi Platinum CD you worked on? Better yet what was the last #1 hit you had on your hands?

I'm waiting ;)

Do some research about my past there buddy. I have done more int he music industry then half the people on this forum. I actually have more Multi Platinum dics under my belt then the forums namesake, albeit a different genre of music.

Its like I said kiddo.... dont impress me with your gear, Impress me with your mixes or resume.

Oh by the way heres a few of mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVOrUjxsVIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQmuytbwwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ27AM3RTv8

hhahaha yeah right.
well in that case, i recorded rush, scar symmetry and black sabbath. lol
:lol::lol::lol:

you actually expect me to believe that?

and working in hip hop is no big deal. its the modern rock/country and jazz where it takes the real talent anyways. lol that stuff doesnt impress me.

hhahaha yeah right.

and working in hip hop is no big deal. its the modern rock/country and jazz where it takes the real talent anyways. lol that stuff doesnt impress me.

You really are a fucking idiot ... hahahahahah

Quite a few people around here can back this up. So piss off child.

hhahaha yeah right.

dude you disqualify yourself so hard here.

BANN please.

Dont want to report that dick to UM-Master because in the end it would trouble our little sneap forum...

dude you disqualify yourself so hard here.

BANN please.

Dont want to report that dick to UM-Master because in the end it would trouble our little sneap forum...

your little sneap forum is troubled, i must say.
alot a preconceptions. lol

Dude ... seriously? You are calling HIM an amature and you use a Profire 2626 ..... LOL

Look at your gear list:

-M-audio Profire 2626 <<<< HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
-Tascam US-2400 Control surface <<< Wow an ancient control surface
-Avid Pro Tools 8, <<
PT 8 was not Avid it was Digidesign, so stop trying to trick people, It probably M-Powered too ...lol
-Cockos Reaper 3.66, << Really? Why?
-Reason,
-Waves - Yet none of your monitors cost over $400 each and you have a $400 interface. Do you really expect me to believe you paid over $4000 for plugins? Get your software stealing ass the fuck out of here.
-Sonnox,
-Melodyne DNA,
-Steven Slate Drums,
-Amplitube, << Sucks - nuff said
-Brainworx Plug-ins,
-Massey Plugins

Rack Hardware
daking <<<< HAHAHAHAHH YEA RIGHT! Along with you $4000 worth of Waves...LOL
focusrite
m-audio <<< YUP its PT8 is M-Powered ...lol

Microphones

Neumann, senheisser, shure, rode..lots <<, Really and you run them through that shit profire .... uggh Fucking amatures

You really have no fucking clue who you are dealing with here do you. Dont try and impress us with your gear. Impress us with your mixes. no-one gives a fuck about your gear. ITS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE GEAR YOU HAVE that counts .... So till you start posting quality mixes or advice just shut up.

Guru.. I'm going to call you out here. You're flaming a lot of people here, myself included.

What's wrong with a profire 2626? They're great interfaces, not amateur. They're on average about 700$ also, not 400..

I don't really care if you've used one and didn't like it.. They're not shit interfaces.. I love mine and it gives me great results.

I think its time to let this thread die ... OP was given the tools to begin his journey, MarkM has gone bye bye and any further questions the OP may have can be directed to post #11.

Lets not squabble amongst ourselves here