What do you do...

RicknRoll

Sep 11, 2002
Seattle WA USA
Visit site
I hope this isn't a to personnel of a ? but I 'll start it, want to know what you do for a living?

Myself I'm a recent college grad, well... actually, I'm two years out of school with a degree in music technology and I work at a local Radio station. :D

Working for a radio station, that is a bit of a dream job.

I'm like Pax and I too work in Local Government. I work as a Traffic Engineer and design traffic signal controlled junctions and do all things traffic signal related.

I'm a Civil (sometimes!!) Servant...and I work for those lovable people at the Inland Revenue :lol: No, before you ask, I can't give you a tax rebate, yes, I DO pay tax, and no, we're not all bowler hatted dickheads called Hector or little irish women that say "go on go on go on" all the time!! :D :rolleyes: :p

Oh, don't forget to get your tax returns filled in this week!! :lol: :Shedevil:

Sounds glamorous, but unfortunately it's talk radio and not music related.

However, we, I mean they do own the biggest local Rock radio station (KISW Seattles best Rock) <-I wish I was there because SAXON would definitley be a regular part of the play list.

You probably all make a whole lot more money then I do, so don't feel like it's all that.

Actually, it's the closest thing I've gotten to that relates to my schooling. I'm more on the Tech side, I don't do any on air speaking.

So your a blood sucker eh! Twisted :lol: