What do you drive?

No... It's got a 440 Six Pack... Still really nice. Incredibly nice. He had a Hemi-Charger too, but he took the Hemi out, and sold the Charger (without an engine)... And he put the Hemi in his Superbee. Then, he took out the Hemi, sold that, and put the original engine back in.

{start Homer Simpson mode}

Mmmmmm..Mopars..*drool*

{end Homer Simpson mode}

My ex husband and I had a '71 Road Runner with a 440 in it waaaaaaaay back when, man that was a kickass car..my dream car is still a Hemi Cuda tho :)

I drive a 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon (30th Anniversary model) in white...with back seat covered in numerous prog and metal CD's which I almost crash the car while trying to change since I do not have a CD changer.

The car has also been street-raced, completely off the ground, and over 120mph while under the influence of Symphony X and Star One.

1999 Nissan Sentra. Dubbed the Sentra of Doom by my friend (ShokaiShimizu on the forum here), although theres no particular reason as to why it was given this title, other than the fact that I drive it and am just about always crankin the metal :D