What do you drive?

I was going to be driving a 1976 Mazda 121 .. but that became way too costly to fix up before I got my license.
So now I've got an 1989 Ford Fairmont ... beast of a thing. Oh so metal :headbang: :D

I drive a 1998 Mitsubishi Mirage....a run of the mill family car...but hey, it's better than nothin' especially since I already wrecked one car, last september 2003, two months after my parents got the car and two months after I got my license last July. We had a 1997 Toyota Corolla, but then, while messing with my portable Minidisc player that was hooked up to the Cassette player, I looked down and smashed into a parked Ford Aerostar minivan (just the back left tail-light and a little bit more of the back left corner), and careened off of that into an also parked 1980's titanium GMC Jimmy pickup. Suffice it to say, the Toyota was totaled and the GMC Jimmy had almost no damage. I got three points and a $105 ticket for careless driving...if that wasn't the worst day of my life, I don't know what was....

A 2002 Toyota Corolla sport, but i'm thinking of buying another car just to have some fun. Maybe a Nissan 300 ZX or a 2003 Eclipse :D

Toyota Corolla, but then, while messing with my portable Minidisc player that was hooked up to the Cassette player, I looked down and smashed into a parked Ford Aerostar minivan (just the back left tail-light and a little bit more of the back left corner), and careened off of that into an also parked 1980's titanium GMC Jimmy pickup. Suffice it to say, the Toyota was totaled and the GMC Jimmy had almost no damage. I got three points and a $105 ticket for careless driving...if that wasn't the worst day of my life, I don't know what was....
Man, that sucks a lot!

julz_seca.jpg

Toyota Séca SX

rockmanxpr said:
2000 Celica GT-S,nice and sporty, just like SX :p
Damn you!

I have the 91' Celica GT. Still not a bad car at all. I can take any corner at 90mph (150kph) without any problems.

Hey guess what though, I have flip headlights. :loco:

:D

I'm gonna get a new car soon I think. I've been eyeing the new Honda Accord V6 240HP. :OMG:

97_hyundai_accent_3dr.jpg

i wanna get some spinners for it, that would be sweet, saw some cheep knock offs the other day for fifty. too bad i had no money on me.

RobbM said:
dont forget the green washer lights and a CD hangin from your mirror, lol..:rolleyes:
no just some neon lights for my wheels and undercarriage

and dont act like u wouldnt get spinners if you had the chance

Splinterhead said:
Man, all you guys/girls got pretty cool rides. I'm driving ye olde (not that old) 2001 Isuzu Rodeo. It's the A B car, 'cause it gets me from point A to point B.

Hey, sometimes thats all that really matters. :)

I had a friend with a Saturn like that, he finally bought a new one when it hit about 250,000 miles (at only about 8 years old..he road tripped all over the US in that thing hehe). :)