What do you people really listen to?

Mazah said:
What styles of music?
Are there any people here who listen to just Metal?
Is there a band thats better than any other?
What's the last CD you've bought? (AWG...)
How many of you people play an instrument and what kind of music do you like to play/ your band plays/ would like to play?

- Every style of music, well almost. From black metal to 80's gaydisco. :p

- I can't say one is better than the other. Some list (again) about my favorites:
Depeche Mode, The Cure, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Type O Negative, Moonspell, HIM, CMX, Sentenced, The Sisters of Mercy, The Smiths, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, Paradise Lost, Placebo, Suede, Faithless, Massive Attack, etc.

- The last 3 cd's I've bought: Anathema - Eternity, Therion - Crowning of Atlantis, Immortal - Battles in the North

- Unfortunately I can't play anything. I've written some lyrics years ago.

nightmareb4xmset.jpg

I just LUV this!!! The best! Me lieks yuo...

Aww, nevvie...
So sweet.
A bottle of red wine, candlelight and The Nightmare Before Christmas is all you need. And just maybe someone special to snuggle with. :p

Style doesn't matter to me. I listen to almost any kind of music.. mostly metal/rock though.

To mention some of my favourite bands: Opeth, Amorphis, Sentenced, Entwine, Muse, Nightwish, Deftones, Manic Street Preachers, Rage Against the Machine

The last cd I bought: Opeth - Damnation

Instruments I play: flute (actually last time I really played it was 4-5 years ago) and guitar (self taught since last March if I remember right. So I suck at it :D )

Mazah said:
I play guitar faster than i really can, i wish i had more diversity or something in it.
I'm learning to play drums, i have huge problems with fast double bass grooves and double strokes.
I think that i can play bass (but the truth is i suck...)
And i know the notes on piano but thats pretty much it.

I have a few bands and projects, mostly somekinda metal, a funk band and a little rush tribute is under consideration...

I don't really know yet what i want to play, somekind of beautiful but sick progmetal with "soul" and technique.

Found something that i think is funny!

I love black (cradle of filth, dimmu borgir, Arcturus) & trash metal (pantera, sepultura, metallica) but i really love bands like Faith no More too, mr bungle, tomahawk and all the patton alternative projects. In fact, im going to buy "music to make love to your old lady by" an album of Lovage. Very interesting cd...........right?

Karina from Bs As Argentina :wave: