Does having the "metal" look really matter if you listen to good bands?

I'd wear parody metal t-shirts. By my code, that's acceptable. Like the candlemass logo with Eric Wagner's face underneath it. Or a lord mantis album cover titled 'Dark Side of the Sun'

Quite open to suggestions on where I can find shit like that. Or like this, less trolly and actually cool:

http://grok.amorphia-apparel.com

it's ok to like metal and not look metal all the time...as long as you don't look like a faggot the times you don't

what's more important is the metal attitude. some "metalheads" have pussy ass personalities and gay happy manners of speech and lame worldviews. when you meet me you can tell im metal even if im not dressed like it cuz im pretty cold and emotionless

although i do sort of look metal, my hair is kind of long and i have a goatee and a couple band shirts. i don't give any effort to it though cuz i give 0 fucks about anything

:lol:

Here's a stock photo of it

2hnnxn4.jpg

Seriously I have some really offensive shirts like nunslaughter and profanatica but when I wear this people look at me like I'm the antichrist. I don't understand why.

Depends where you live, dude. You could wear that in loads of places with little to no reaction. In you're in small town America, obviously not.

I've still got a few shirts. Wear them sometimes. I'm having a bit of a moratorium on new shirts/vinyl as I'm in the process of paying off some land we bought earlier this year so for the next 8 months or so things are tight. Buying land in the grim and frostbitten mountains of north GA is more metal than band shirts =P

I'd wear parody metal t-shirts. By my code, that's acceptable. Like the candlemass logo with Eric Wagner's face underneath it. Or a lord mantis album cover titled 'Dark Side of the Sun'

Quite open to suggestions on where I can find shit like that. Or like this, less trolly and actually cool:

http://grok.amorphia-apparel.com

Shirts like this just make it look like you shop at Walmart.

Living in GA is about the least metal thing I could think of

I tried the experiment of un-ignoring you. We'll see where this goes. Anyway, it is very metal up 2 miles of gravel road and on a hill on top of a mountain valley, nearly an hour from any amenities. Once I can get a house built on it (15 year goal) with a second story deck you'll be able to see mountains out 30-40 miles away.:kickass:

Living in GA is about the least metal thing I could think of

This statement makes less sense than most of your statements. Atlanta isn't exactly metal (College Park yo!), but GA isn't any less metal than the great lakes region of the upper midwest.

Sounds like a cool retreat Draele.

I'm so torn by this STN and Carpe feud. I'd like to have a beer with both.

This statement makes less sense than most of your statements. Atlanta isn't exactly metal (College Park yo!), but GA isn't any less metal than the great lakes region of the upper midwest.

Sounds like a cool retreat Draele.

I'm so torn by this STN and Carpe feud. I'd like to have a beer with both.

Come on man. The great minoatures-based strategy discussions we could have far outweigh his veener schnitzel mouth tricks.

I guess Georgia has swamps.

So does Michigan. But Georgia has mountains. Edit: And Georgia has gators in their swamps. Gators are pretty metal.

Come on man. The great minoatures-based strategy discussions we could have far outweigh his veener schnitzel mouth tricks.

I get it, some people just rub other people the wrong way. But you don't even play 40k anymore! :p

Just for you, my kitbashed Commissars:

HZaClwS.jpg

when you meet me you can tell im metal even if im not dressed like it cuz im pretty cold and emotionless

Are you sure that's not just because you're a sociopath? That has nothing to do with metal; you can be a sociopath and listen to early 80's glam rock femme shit.