what do you say to people who badmouth metal?

stevepwn

Jun 28, 2009
when people say metal is talentless and it's just a bunch of screaming and it's not music i want to knock them out. what do you guys say to people who say this? i just feel they haven't gave it a chance or are too stupid to comprehend the greatness of metal :err:

when people say metal is talentless and it's just a bunch of screaming and it's not music i want to knock them out. what do you guys say to people who say this? i just feel they haven't gave it a chance or are too stupid to comprehend the greatness of metal :err:

I really don't give a shit. And why should everyone like metal anyway?

i say ur a fag that problby likez rap an country an britney spears n shit fucking SSSSSLLLLLAAAAYYYYEEEEERRRRRR

:lol:

It's fine if they don't like the genre, but I do make a point that it does have significant depth and isn't as simplistic as they probably believe.

I don't give a damn until they start to try and tell me what I should listen to.

Or worse...

Change the music in my own car. It's not like I'm blasting brutal dm at some uncomfortable volume. I'm not an asshole that way. But still, if you insist on changing it to something you like with the pretense that what I have on sucks, go eat a bag of dicks.

Well first I say "FCUKIN! FUCKIN RONNIE JAYMES DIO FUCKIN FUCKIN SLAYER FUCKIN YOU FUCKIN' MAKES ME FUCKIN PUNCH FUCKIN SMASH FUCKIN YOUR GRANDMA AND FUCKIN ATTACK FIGHT KICK PUNCH FUCKIN METAL BROTHERZ FUCKIN FUCK!"

Then I tell them " WHY EVERBODY ATTACK MAH METAL MAN???"

Then I farts at them an say "SLAYERZ FUCK"

I take extreme offense! I day dream about all the ways i would love to make this person hate their birth. Hate every molecule of air they took and continue to take in. I would want this person and all people close to this person to know only misery. To some how find away to force death to reject them from ever entering deaths realm so I may forever drown them in my unending hatred!

But I surround myself with what makes me happy. So I dont know anyone who would say that.

Funny story. Years ago my mother tried to set me up with some lady. She always tried to pull this crap with me. I was twenty um... maybe 25. Anyway, she invites this lady over. I was visiting from Japan at the time. I tried to be friendly. I just cant work with my mother around or especially if my mother introduces me. I ask her the same question I ask everyone. I ask, what kind of music she likes. She says the same typical horse shit everyone says.. "everything". So I ask her what she doesnt like. She starts to explain how much she hates metal. So while shes expressing her stupidity to me, I walk over to the speakers, plug in my ipod and play Stripped Raped and Strangled. She of course shuts up with the look of confusion. So I try and help her understand. I tell the name of the song and some of the lyrics. She left shortly after and I felt damn proud!

Ahm, If I listened some one who says "I dont listen Rock or Reggae,etc because I dont like metal", I wouldn't say nothing because THAT is his/her opinion. Not everybody like metal guys..

But if they badmouth metal for example "they are satanic, is a bullshit" I will ask them why they think that. There is a lot of people who thinks that metal is metallica ahaha bullshit.

Btw, thanks god I have never hear anybody badmouthing metal.

It would be immensely boring if everyone liked metal anyways, im glad its less popular.

^yeah, and if they listen metal, mayority always they listen to "Judas Priest ,pantera,or Metallica" commons band.

I dont know if they know the gender Folk - epic metal - Melodic, etc... Faggots

I just describe metal's complexity, often symphonic and orchestral elements, mythological and philosophical themes, song length and atmosphere, guitar solos and drumming skill, and that the best things in life are usually acquired tastes

what do you guys say to people who say this?

I don't say anything. Why should I? Worrying about whether the world appreciates your taste in music is false and unmetal. You clearly still have some important things to learn about the ways of steel.

Necroraven has the right attitude.

I just describe metal's complexity, often symphonic and orchestral elements, mythological and philosophical themes, song length and atmosphere, guitar solos and drumming skill, and that the best things in life are usually acquired tastes

This is a good way to become a permanent member of the nerd clique at school.

(Not that anyone that would actually bother explaining the incredible literary and musical depth of metal to some random person isn't already one by default.)

I keep one thing in mind when I deal with people who don't like the metal - "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one" - I also do not much value on the opinion of someone who has their hat on sideways, pants halfway down, and no control of the english language.

I am sure I could spew out why I don't like rap, top 40, etc. However, I'm not one to really voice my opinion unless provoked.

That being said. Metal to you all. \M/

I don't care either it's their opinion but I like to show these people what their missing out on (if their a mate of course but then i wouldnt b talking to any1 else about it) METAL FOREVER!!! XD