what do you think is the greatest Metal album ever

Naggamanteh said:
More like "I got better things to do in my life than discuss bullshit topics and articles with random dumbfucks."

Well, I guess I'am a random dumbfuck to, because I agree with what Demiurge says. And go ahead and say I'm sucking up to Demiurge, because anybody that agrees with what he says can't think for themselves. My opinion is, people are NOT equal. I know I am far superior to my neighbors, because I smell better than them, and I make more money than them.

Oh, and to the guy that said he would not be proud of Mussoluni, why not? He got those trains running right on time!

Profanity said:
Opeth - Morningrise has some of the finest songsa of all time and has some of the best songwriting.
Finest songs? Definitely. Best songwriting? Uh...wadda fuck? No.

Walter Wangowski said:
Anacrusis- "Screams & Whispers"
I recently checked that album out. It was interesting, but one of the greatest metal albums ever? Explain.

GoD said:
That Walter faggot can't put up a decent argument about anything. Try starting a debate over Chuck Schuldiner with him, say anything a bit *mean* and he'll accuse you of living in your mother's basement, or something equally retarded.
I am quite possibly the only person I've ever known who has put up a decent argument for Death. I hate idiotic "Chuck was a god and that is that!!! NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU-NAH-NAH" arguments.

An observation:

People who say they don't have the time or will to discuss an issue usually expend more time and effort explaining their lack of motivation than it would've taken them to discuss the issue.

Analysis:

These people know that if they were to engage in debate, they'd be humilated, so they say idiotic shit like "this is below my level and I will not acknowledge it." Apparently, they do not know how thin this veil really is.

Demiurge said:
Analysis:
These people know that if they were to engage in debate, they'd be humilated, so they say idiotic shit like "this is below my level and I will not acknowledge it." Apparently, they do not know how thin this veil really is.

100% true. I've engaged in many debates, and once someone gets humilated, they usually just start insult people because they know they can't win.

HannibalGuy said:
My opinion is, people are NOT equal. I know I am far superior to my neighbors, because I smell better than them, and I make more money than them.
By that reasoning, Britney Spears is superior to EVERY band in the metal community.
Killer arguement D0OdeR!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
I bet the ladies love you.

LordFireworm said:
By that reasoning, Britney Spears is superior to EVERY band in the metal community.
Killer arguement D0OdeR!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
I bet the ladies love you.

True, Lord Fireworm. It's destructive to determine the value of person by their wealth.

HannibalGuy said:
My opinion is, people are NOT equal. I know I am far superior to my neighbors, because I smell better than them, and I make more money than them.
I smell better than and make more money than you. Does that mean I'm better than you?

HannibalGuy said:
Well, I guess I'am a random dumbfuck to, because I agree with what Demiurge says. And go ahead and say I'm sucking up to Demiurge, because anybody that agrees with what he says can't think for themselves. My opinion is, people are NOT equal. I know I am far superior to my neighbors, because I smell better than them, and I make more money than them.

Oh, and to the guy that said he would not be proud of Mussoluni, why not? He got those trains running right on time!
What you don't get is that I never even started discussing the eventual differences between various races. Demiurge does not have enough empathy to understand not everone is interested in such debates and some of his asslickers like Guardian of Darkness are not much better. In their paranoid minds, not wanting to discuss something (I come here to discuss music, what a surprise) is synonymous with not having arguments.

Next time, don't be so quick to judge me.

Demiurge said:
An observation:

People who say they don't have the time or will to discuss an issue usually expend more time and effort explaining their lack of motivation than it would've taken them to discuss the issue.

Analysis:

I've seen you discuss racism with other board members in legthy posts. I am not interested in a similar discussion, this issue is not interesting enough for me to be worth the time and effort (You were wrong as usual, it indeed does take less time and effort to explain my lack of motivation than try to argue against all your bullshit points. I am at my well-paid work right now so I can't really afford to do that either.). I understand, however, how the whole racism thing might become a big deal for someone whose ass is being kicked or done by a member of a different race. Should that be your case, I wish you much luck in finding a mate who will have enough patience to nourish your deep wounds and discuss the injustice that is going on around you (Guardian of Darkness and a few others are well on their way). Maybe you will stop being such a whining cunt then.

Allow me to clear some things up:

First, I was not being seroius when the issue of money came up. BUT, many people seem to think that more money=superiorty, which it doesnt. Britney Spears is NOT superior to any metal band! I'd like to see that cunt play a lightning fast, Slayer solo. Also, Naggamanteh I'll judge you however I want to judge you. And IMO, you are scared to debate because you do not want to be humilated. But, what do I know? I'm just one of Demiurge's asslickers.

Carcass "Heartwork" is the greatest Death Metal album of all time. It has the Death Metal sound but produces it in a slightly different way to most DM bands which is unique. Most of the songs have the structure and foundation of Death Metal songs but with layers of melody added for effect and emphasis. Lyrically this album contains the best Death Metal lyrics - just read the lyrics to Carnal Forge and you'll know what I mean.

Metallica - Master Of Puppets

It's the best Metal album I have listen so far. I'm sure that another Metal album will be the greatest for me on the future.