What does everyone want for christmas?

neal said:
i would like a neal sandwich, with karmic and karen as the bread. thank you santa!!
Can I be the pickle? Or maybe one of the condiments?

dreaming neon darkspot said:
have you read Good Omens, the book he does with Neil Gaiman? It's fucking genuis.

Thats my ALL TIME fav book! :tickled:
Look in the Testament board, the "all about the members sticky"
and see what I wrote in fav book ;)

*hugs Laura because she's not only cool for the love of Tori but also know her favorite author*

Dead_Lioness said:
Thats my ALL TIME fav book! :tickled:
Look in the Testament board, the "all about the members sticky"
and see what I wrote in fav book ;)

*hugs Laura because she's not only cool for the love of Tori but also know her favorite author*
*hugs Karen for her Tori love and Neil love (and Tori and Neil's love ;) ) and her general awesomeness*

*hugs Karen for her Tori love and Neil love (and Tori and Neil's love ;) ) and her general awesomeness*

right back at you girl ;)

ooh, a neal-karmic-karen sandwich....!!!!
wait, who's in the middle..... *starts walking back slowly*

i really want the rest of the comics in the Preacher series since i only have the first one and got it monthe ago.

Hot Topic

i have this really strong urge to buy a lot of miniskirts.

DO YOU HAVE THE 1ST ISSUE OR THE 1ST COLLECTED EDDITION WICH IS THE 1ST 7 ISSUES???

I LOVE HOT TOPIC

I LOVE WEARING MINISKIRTS

have you read Good Omens, the book he does with Neil Gaiman? It's fucking genuis.
YES THIS BOOK IS GREAT
HAVE U SEEN THE MOVIE " THE DOOM GENERATION " ??
YOU GET TO SEE ROSE MCGOWEN NAKED AND SHE'S FUCKING A SERIAL KILLER!! :headbang: THE DOOM GENERATION WILL BE VERY INTERESTING TO FANS OF THE PREACHER COMIC!!

Final_Product said:
material belongings will never make any of you happy...

:lol:
Thats not true. If I was to get a new Vehicle, I can honestly say I would be happy.