WHat does your screen name mean?

little49

Jul 5, 2003
Nanaimo BC, Canada
Visit site
You all have different names, and you come from different backgrounds, different places, different countries.

little49 is a name of a friend I used to know, 49 is my fave number. When the time is right, I will post some pics of me and the place I come from :cool: .

Talk to you all soon. Keep on rocking............ :cool:

Tara is my first name. I didn't pick the name because Absu has an album called "Tara" . :loco:

Profanity is the name of a German Death Metal band I like but I have a circle over the a(Profånity) to show that i'm a fan of Swedish Death Metal and because it looks cool.

My name is Steve, and Steve is usually taken, so I added 42, then added a 0 since Steve42 was taken somewhere. It has nothing to do with weed. I'm thinking of Changing my username to just Steve soon...

Steve

Wandrail is manx gaelic, that bastard of irish and and some norse language which is very much dead. It means wanderer, and is the title of a song by my band Coronach (which we may change to the actual irish spelling of Coranach) on the next cd we will be doing. Most of the gaelic we use is irish gaelic, but irish gaelic doesn't have a good, nice sounding word for wanderer. Natch!

Baudelaire is a french poet, and i like the name Violet. Violet Baudelaire is actually the name of a character in a series of books for children, but I identify a lot with her and the morbid woeful very negative tone of the books :)

i know i'll regret naming myself this when they start making stupid kids movies though...