what does your signature mean?

"Sublime sonic saturation is my sancrosanct salvation from sanity"

Means that without music to sooth my soul, I'd have no reason to live in this trap called life.

....Ummm... Mines funny dammit...

SO LAUGH!! :yell:

It's change when something more appropriate and 'permanenet' comes aong.....

P.S. *Squeezes ~Z~'s Tummy* :D

Mine is an in memoriam for Finntroll's guitarist Teemu Raimoranta who died in march and caused a huge loss to everybody who knew him...

The second part is a quote from a mod (max ;) ) on the Finntroll board which I used shamelessly ;)

Third is my crappy hungarian metal site, under construction of course, and the Gangrel tag is just a clan from the game Vampire the Masquerade which I like alot.
The smileys are there for making my feelings obvious heh.

If you don't knwo who Patrick Henry is, you're either not American, or more likely you ARE American and lik emost have no education on our country's glorious history aside from liberal brainwahsing that slanders our founders, arguably the most brilliant (though of course imperfect) men of all time. THERE.

Mine is about Unferth from Beowulf. Its kinda an inside joke. But put simply Beowulf could kick Unferth's ass, therefore Unferth stinks.

mine its latin and it means: The life its short, the art its forever.

The other one its from the sentenced album, and it means: Nobody is saint for death. The red one i saw it on a "vampire-dark" club i went once.

And of course... DOOGIE.... The best dog i have ever seen. You just have to love it.

And my GARDENIAN in spanish web site...

If you don't knwo who Patrick Henry is, you're either not American, or more likely you ARE American and lik emost have no education on our country's glorious history aside from liberal brainwahsing that slanders our founders, arguably the most brilliant (though of course imperfect) men of all time. THERE.

i only started this forum because there are so many people here and so many interesting signatures and i wanted to see what was in their minds. i did not do it to be attacked because i haven't read your particular sig. as for our history i know it well. i relive some of the darker parts of it many a night when i wake up in a cold sweat from some of the shit i did to defend your right to sit on your high horse and make judgements on others. THERE

Mine is Unchallenged Hate (the webzine I do which is closed for now) and Violated Rot, another webzine which I help out with.

dragonfu said:
i only started this forum because there are so many people here and so many interesting signatures and i wanted to see what was in their minds. i did not do it to be attacked because i haven't read your particular sig. as for our history i know it well. i relive some of the darker parts of it many a night when i wake up in a cold sweat from some of the shit i did to defend your right to sit on your high horse and make judgements on others. THERE

Right...except, that wasn't a judgement on anything except our education system which is piss poor on history. ANyone who isn't American really has no need to know who Patrick Henry is...something wrong with any of that? What war were you in if you don't mind me asking?