what does your signature mean?

It's an excerpt of poetry from some original work. It's about not bieng able to break through and communicate with your partner.

Oh, right...

The first part is a link to get me points in a game I don't bother with much anymore, the next is a condensed RIP IF forum thing, and aqt the end I always have a quote (need a new one now).

Steve

dragonfu said:
some of those special little things known as "situations" in places like Dijbouti FTAI, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Philippines. you?

I've never been in the military, I ended up getting married when i was like 18 instead. I wish I had joined the military instead, actually. My grandfather died in vietnam, my Dad has spent his entire life in the service, hes in baghdad right now. I don't consider those situations to be some horrible evil you or any other soldier perpetrated on anyone. I admire soldiers, and understand the decision it is they and leaders make when they have to kill. I think the most tragic thing about vietnam is how soldiers were treated, and how our leaders cow-towed to the weak minded protesting segment of the populous. I think people are blind to history, especially in this country. They should find out how the greatest societies were forged, especially Rome. When they realize we do so much of what we do in the name of defense and to aid our allies and promote liberty, and what most armies have done in the past for conquest and plunder, they wouldn't be so quick to condemn our most noble military. Somewhere you have me all wrong, pops. I appreciate what you did for my right to be on my so called high horse. I think we should pay our soldiers better, and cut most other spending. Our soldiers should be proud, people should be drawn to th emilitary the way they used to be in history, instead of being drawn to gangs and drugs. I'm done ranting. Bury the hatchet?

Mine is an inside joke, really. One day in my Radiation Safety class I was bored, and made a parody of Disturbed's "Meaning of Life" song (which goes, "GET GET GET, GET PSYCHO!! PSYCHO!!!! AHHHHHH!") called "Get Radioactive!"

Radioactive Mouse said:
Mine is an inside joke, really. One day in my Radiation Safety class I was bored, and made a parody of Disturbed's "Meaning of Life" song (which goes, "GET GET GET, GET PSYCHO!! PSYCHO!!!! AHHHHHH!") called "Get Radioactive!"

At first I thought you and Black Dragon might get along after reading "radiation safety", but then you said Disturbed. :ill: