What happened today that you may remember the rest of your life?

2 things happened today that I will absolutley remember forever....

Most importantly, I found out my guitar god, Chuck Schuldiner, is dead. I'm actually close to tears over this, the music has just had such an impact on me, and he was someone I really respected. Damn.

And today was my last day at my job, I got made redundant last week and finished up today.

Fuck, today has kinda sucked, actually.

I realized that a good visit to the dentist can be more painful than getting your nipple pierced. Maybe I should visit there often. By this I mean that some of my holes might have been four years old. Hrrr. No anaesthesia...:err:

I'll go back to yesterday as well....

Something I really don't like (but has happened before)
happened again. Something I really don't like to talk
about, so I won't. But this is not the thing that I will
remember for the rest of my life....

My boyfriend gave me some advise, and everything he
said was of course right, and very smart; I had thought
the same things to myself as well. But. It's easier said
than done, or thought than done... Everything he said
just brougth me to tears, and I locked myself in the
bathroom (isn't it great to be on your own when
you're sad?)...

What I'll always remember is how sad my beloved one
got since I was feeling down, and how he almost cried
since I cried... What he said to get me out of the
bathroom, the guilt he felt 'cause he thought what he
said was really what caused it all...

I will forever remember this, and never forget that no
matter how tough things feels, I can always rely on him...
Even though he might not understand the reasons for me
reacting in the ways that I do....

Now, wasn't that beautiful?! :eek:)

today is the last working day of the year. i got off till 7th of january *sighs*
i think i will spend all the time being drunk and recuperate from being drunk. splendid.

I went to get something to eat in town and as I pulled back into my driveway I seen two motherfuckers running from my house into the woods. I slamed on brakes and chase them into the woods. My mind snapped and I went into war mode. I tried to chase them but they got away. I beleive I would have murdered them with my bare hands had I caught them. I don't know what they were up to but I assume they were about to rob my house. I had only been gone 10 to 20 minutes so I fear they were wacthing my house for me to leave. My wife and kid were both inside and that worries me. What the hell were these bastards up to. Well I'm sure I'll remember that for awhile. I always wondered how I would react to a situation like that.

hail eris! - your reaction is understandable. i arrived home one day to find some absolute dropkick of a kid ripping out plants in my front garden, and i felt so much rage. had he not run off, i don't know how i would have reacted.

blackspirit - what you wrote is very touching. thanks for sharing that.

Blackspirit, consider yourself lucky to have someone you can count on! At least, that's the bright side of the picture, and it's great that you can recognize that.

Originally posted by Lina
oh, how absolutely TORTUROUS, jayde! how do you keep yourself from grabbing the back of his neck and shoving your tongue down his throat?! ohh, how exciting and frustrating all at the same time! :loco:

It's hard somtimes:) but I have a feeling that the torture will be over soon:D

well, uhhh

today i finally reinstalled Windows again and now my computer will enjoy a few weeks of NOT crashing every 2 seconds!! goddamn that was hard work. i may not remember this exact occasion but i will remember the pain that windows causes me all too often!!

Well....i talked to Wars of Winter about his problems. I t was eye opening.

ps....i hope The High Lord didnt screw his cousin.......cos that is WRONG!!!! UGGHH!........unless ofcourse she is very very attractive.