What happened today that you may remember the rest of your life?

tintin

Oct 15, 2001
NYC
www.geocities.com
Hi,

After the positive feedback from Blackspirit and SentencedToBurn, I'll be the one to give this topic a whirl....

The idea is that in any given day, a person likely has done something that stands out from the rest of the tedious routine that most of us endure. It's hardly likely that this unusual event will be remembered for the rest of your life but nonetheless it might be worth mentioning.

Today for me it was going to a store with my friend MT to buy a Christmas gift for her friend. She got a coffee cup and saucer, and on the cup was a angry black cat shown from behind. For some reason the cat's ass (a white spot in the middle of all this black hair) was prominently displayed on the cup.

It's the cat's ass that I just might remember for the rest of my life....

I just got road-raged by some italian dude. Fuck i hate arrogant people. If i was at lights, he would have had my club-lock smashed into his face, but infortunately he shot off at a roundabout...

I almost got killed in hick-ass white trash El Cajon today. I was going to Blue Meanies (the record store there-my metal source) and coming off the freeway there is a stop light. I waited for the green, then started making a left onto Mollison. As I'm turning, some fucking asshole in an "I have no penis so I drive this big fucker to make up for it" type truck (you know, HUGE tires, purple, flames on the side- thats how white trash El Cajon is...) runs the red light. I start yelling and trying to turn out of his way, while my friend Nate has plastered himself against the passenger side door. The fucker stops about 6 inches from my car, then stares ME down! What the fuck?!?!?!?!? His truck would have mangled my small Cavalier!!!!!!! Fuck...I was scared....I'll remember that for sure!

My son and I talked today about his last final on his last day of his first semester of his first year in college that he'll be taking in the morning.

I'll remember that as my final good luck of his 1st semester in college - it's not that bad, but sometimes watching him grow up gets me a bit sentimental inside :cry:

awww, metalman.

i will remember skipping my college graduation ceremony (those situations make me nervous) and, instead, having a great day shopping with my mom (without a single argument!) and hanging out with my best friend. so much more fun than sitting and waiting for my name to be called along with 800 other people i don't know.

Since it's 9AM here and i haven't done anything but surfing before i leave for my boring laboratory class ( :mad: i am spending my time for such shit..at least the mr.professor seems to be satisfied....),I will tell you what happened YESTERDAY night.....
I watched the LORD OF THE RINGS movie and of course i will remmeber it forever...i wanna see the movie again..
It is totally a :hotjump:,only some minor parts of the book are skipped,but still it rules..
I won't say more cause i'm sure people want to watch it themsleves : )

I had to put up with my siblings this whole day because I volunteered to help my eldest bro move to his new house.

I hate my eldest brother, and I know this hatred is mutual. He attempted to incite another argument to try to break my spirits, then I suddenly decided that he is no longer worthy of my words, because whatever I say will fall on deaf ears. So I refused to speak to him, and his attempt to verbally attack me failed.

I will not forget how I saved my self-esteem by refusing to grace my bastard of a brother with my words. I'm never speaking to him again.

DAMNIT... people beat me to posting the Fellowship of the Rings... holyshit... I can't wait till I have them all 3 on DVD and can just watch them one after the other... the only thing bad about the first one: you have to wait a year for the second!!!!!!

Originally posted by leadfoot256
I will remember not seeing The Fellowship of the Ring on the day it came out:cry:

Yeah, that's something I'll remember from yesterday!
I will finish the book during x-mas (I hope!!) and see
the film in not too long... And the book will probably
be really great, so I will want to read it again, and I
will always remember that I missed the big opening
night of the film >:eek:P But it's not so bad....
Would've been BAD if it was an Opethfilm or something!

For today; I don't think I'll remember a single thing for
the rest of my life from this very day... not yet.... I have
only been up for 2.5 hours so there's still time left >:eek:P
I'll get back to this!

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Yeah, that's something I'll remember from yesterday!
I will finish the book during x-mas (I hope!!) and see
the film in not too long... And the book will probably
be really great, so I will want to read it again, and I
will always remember that I missed the big opening
night of the film >:eek:P But it's not so bad....
Would've been BAD if it was an Opethfilm or something!

For today; I don't think I'll remember a single thing for
the rest of my life from this very day... not yet.... I have
only been up for 2.5 hours so there's still time left >:eek:P
I'll get back to this!

yea, I am reading it right now as well:)

wasnt this thread supposed to last forever? i guess i better keep it alive then since its already back on page 2...

lets see, what happened today... hmm... nothing

well lets go back to yesterday... yesterday i was attacked by a little little puppy that kept biting my hair as i tried to sleep, and then it went to sleep on my head (coz id pulled the blankets over to stop it biting my hair/face). I just remember staring at it and i could just tell it was about to pounce at my face and i just got my hand up in time to deflect it away. hehe. its soooo cute though!
i guess its not very important but it made my day and ill remember it for quite a while coz it was such a cool little dog!!

On Tuesday the guy I like gave me a really long kiss on the cheek :D For some reason the way he did it stuck in my mind, and he kisses me in the cheek alot. And hugs, lots of hugs. :D :D :D :D :D

oh, how absolutely TORTUROUS, jayde! how do you keep yourself from grabbing the back of his neck and shoving your tongue down his throat?! ohh, how exciting and frustrating all at the same time! :loco:

Dude here at work left the lid off the sprite bottle before putting it sideways into the bar fridge... needless to say, the bottle was more than 75% full BEFORE he put it in the fridge..

good for a laugh...:D