What if the IMBB General Chat were to Return?

Skunk would have to leave.
Moderators would have to be fired.
Newbies would have to take an IQ Test.
My old account would have to be reinstated with signature and last recent posts intact.
*FYI I wasn't banned, I just stopped posting and then General Chat was shut and my account along with it.

In short, I'd say it's impossible.

I think everyone would go back. I also don`t think it would be as flaming as it used to be. I think everyone misses the "general" arguments that went on but not the harrassing insults and the way quotes were taken out of text. I would go back, but it will never seem to be the same as it was I feel.

I'm already back. I have fun there. It's not as draconian as it is made out to be. At least not during the hours when all the mods are asleep. I see some mods posting off topic and don't see much being moved or deleted during those times that they are around. The funny thing about it is that it seems to me that only a couple mods are really involved in the crack down type of business. They seem to move stuff just to move it. For example, I've seen one mod move a Blaze thread out of maiden talk. I wonder if that guy even listens to maiden.

Demonspell said:
I'd only return if the bullshit was kept in check and the feuding was kept to a minimum, which would make it highly unlikely.
the prog fans would be placed into their own clan by the others just like before when we were labeled.

i recommend if that ever occured that we call ourselves the Office of Progressive Intelligence.

or we could just leave. :lol:

Ray_M said:
I think everyone would go back. I also don`t think it would be as flaming as it used to be. I think everyone misses the "general" arguments that went on but not the harrassing insults and the way quotes were taken out of text. I would go back, but it will never seem to be the same as it was I feel.
You fucking retard i smell your fear(smells like shit) while we talk about the old board. die!!!!!!

:wave:

The Real Moonchild said:
You fucking retard i smell your fear(smells like shit) while we talk about the old board. die!!!!!!

:wave:
keep your tongue outta my ass and you shall not smell anything. WADYA

(what a dick you are!)