What is the best CoB song?

hatebreeder, the song is pure of full fucking agression, thats all i ask for, write a song with anger as if your father raped you as a child.

Children of Decadence is pure fucking ownage( the song sums up the whole band ) , Turn this up and it feels like the guitars are reaping your body to shit while listening to it, given you have a nice LOUD system. I wonder how this would be live.

She Is Beautiful

I hate picking just one.... :Smug: I really like The Nail

Yeah for me also, CoB, Hatebreeder & In The Shadows are the songs I never got tired of hearing during the years.

I'm starting to suspect that many of you guys can listen to the songs spanking the hell out of your cannons.. it's a different thing. Of course I'd like to blast 'em maximum power but you've got neighbours and other people in the house who don't listen to music like this and think that I want to listen to it loud just to offend them! But let's say it this way: Dimmu Borgir is the kind of music you should listen to LOUD, otherwise it isn't really 'interesting'. Same probably goes for some of CoB songs. I think listening to melodic songs gets you into this.. mood.. better than the rest kind of stuff.. but it depends, it doesn't HAVE'to be melodic.. if my opinion is of any interest.

Hate me....Bodom Beach Terror, or kissing the shadows....tkae your pick. who cares if i broke the top 3 rule.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Don't Stop at the Top, the Scorpions cover.. it's fucking incredible. There are many great songs but this one stands a bit above all the rest.

My opinion about the ones mentioned already:

Towards Dead End - a terrible song on the album, sounds a hellovalot better live, guitars "downtuned".. the singing is horrible as are the lyrics, but there are some really nice sounds.

Everytime I Die - very very good, but can't say it's the best Bodom song just because it isn't aggressive..

In the Shadows - it's not a song.. all that there is to it is the guitar solo in the end..

Children of Bodom - a terrible song, the solo is the highlight of the song but that's it..

Touch Like Angel of Death - so forgettable, nothing special..

Lake Bodom - the beginning melody rules, but the rest is shit..

Triple Corpse Hammerblow - please..

theres medication for peolpe like you ya know....its called a pinecone in the ass. stupid fucker.

Man that guy's opinion are retarded as fucktard on a sunday morning when you want to sleep. Think the pinecone is good advice if u ask for my opinion!! and I stand by that

Yeah, I personally am going to go with these two:

Triple Corpse Hammerblow
In the Shadows

Thx 4 your time, everybody that posted! :headbang:

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Children of Bodom - a terrible song, the solo is the highlight of the song but that's it..

BLASPHEMY! This will not be forgiven!

Hehe, just kidding, but I think that this song fucking rocks. Maybe it's the best from Hatebreeder.

DeathPact said:
Man that guy's opinion are retarded as fucktard on a sunday morning when you want to sleep. Think the pinecone is good advice if u ask for my opinion!! and I stand by that

I dunno man, I like the Hatebreeder songs live, but the way the album was mixed just made it go downhill. I've never met people like you who like the songs such as Triple Corpse Hammerblow, Towards Dead End, In the Shadows etc the best. I admit there was somekind of attraction to those songs when I first heard them, but.. The band thinks In the Shadows is the worst song they ever put out, they don't like Children of Bodom (except live version) and the rest of those songs they never really play live anymore..

Follow the Reaper, Don't Stop at the Top, Hate Me, Trashed, Lost & Strungout, Angels Don't Kill, Knuckleduster, Needled 24/7 and of course Silent Night.. I think they're the best of the band..

Kissing the Shadows / Follow the Reaper, i guess.....but it changes every month. I haven't listened to any CoB for three weeks or something.

fridaY13th said:
Follow The Reaper is the best song

its unlike any other CoB song, its another level

i agree 100%. the keyboard and guitar solos are amazing. i never used to enjoy this song, but once i listened to the entire thing it just stuck.

and just because the band says they dislike a song doesnt mean you have to say negative shit about it. form your own opinions. i mean the members of CoB are musician gods but fuck, they dont rule my mind lol. although i agree with alexi about dream theatre being super fast...but super lame

Joonas Lehtonen said:
The band thinks In the Shadows is the worst song they ever put out, they don't like Children of Bodom (except live version) and the rest of those songs they never really play live anymore../QUOTE]

i wont try to be a dick right now, honestly, but i do think that Alexi said something about playing these songs live again. for the "older" fans or something. once they start headlining in the united states. has anyone else heard about that?

Jani Laiho said:
just because the band says they dislike a song doesnt mean you have to say negative shit about it.

I didn't form my opinion on the band's opinion. I just thought it was a fact and wasn't surprized with what they said, until you people came along